Football Kaka to chelsea for £79m

Lethul

FH is my second home
1 good game, he must be a class act, sorry.

Edit - Remember MU had Brown and O'Shea at the back for both of those games.

Agree, Kaká has only been good in one game ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
What happened to Roman and Kenyon stating last season that the days of big spending is over and they are concentrating on finding the best youth talent available?

Didn't see this thread as i've been away.

Kaka won't be coming to Chelsea.

Robinho would've been a nice addition, but Madrid constantly moving the goalposts has supposedly put Scolari off.

We've got some good players coming through. Di Santo has been scoring for fun in the pre season games and Sinclair still needs some time on loan but is coming good.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
This rumour is almost as stupid as the one about Alex Ferguson quitting if Ronaldo goes to madrid

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Got to laugh at this.

Bentley to Spurs for £17m

Van Der Vaart to Madrid for £7.8m.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You've got to wonder what Ramos is up to. Selling Keane and brining in Bentley and Arshavin for inflated prices ain't gonna make you a top 4 side i'm afraid.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt say Bentley is all that inflated. He is only 23 so he's obviously and investment as well as an immediate impact player. I've seen some Blackburn games where he carried the whole team, he doesn't seem to shy away from the big games and he seems to have a solid head on him.

I'd say its a sound investment =)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If he was worth £19m he would be in the England side ahead of Beckham/SWP.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I wouldnt say Bentley is all that inflated. He is only 23 so he's obviously and investment as well as an immediate impact player. I've seen some Blackburn games where he carried the whole team, he doesn't seem to shy away from the big games and he seems to have a solid head on him.

I'd say its a sound investment =)

Untill Spuds fail to make the Champs League and he wants to move to look after his England plans. Plus ex Arsenal going Spuds = scum bag

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
If he was worth £19m he would be in the England side ahead of Beckham/SWP.

I'm sure he would be if he was at a bigger club =) After all, would Wes Brown have gotten so many caps if he weren't at Man Utd? The bigger the shop window, the better chance of a call up imo.

I think he's a much better player than SWP, but he's not as experienced as Beckham which I think counts for a lot in Fabio's eyes =) But I agree that Spurs will need to do something this year or he'll be in danger of fading out...

If you think an ex-Arsenal player going to Spurs is bad, Kenny Miller has joined Rangers for the second time, playing for Celtic in between. Talk about balls of steel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom