Kagato becomes Realm Rank 8 Unicorn Knight

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
And mostly solo? lmao yeh right and Forest r in the Premiership next season........
Just STFU, you useless stealth zerger, and take your whine elsewhere.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz mate - you're one of my favourite Armsmen :)

/wub to Bracken and Jimmythepost too OFC :)

Fiiniiix

Fledgling Freddie
still going after all this time, and with enuf horner that no1 flames u OMG ive just realised kagato is king arthur reborn, cept with a bigger 'weapon'

gratz m8 :worthy:

Tilda

Kagato made the friday news!! :D

Take some time to answer the different polls available at the moment and enjoy yourselves, but take care with angry Armsmen !

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Thankyou

Thankyou everyone for your kind words, its very heart warming.

Its not been easy adapting to ToA and NF and there have been times when i've felt like throwing the monitor out of the window but I still don't consider Armsmen gimped, I never have, the class does need some improvements but we can still hold our own in most siturations.

The last few points were a nightmare to get, I was left needing 1k for about 3 hours with nothing but bad luck and zergs. I really had hoped to ding in a good fight but sadly it happend during a monster rezz I survived whilst hibs were camping beno bridge again. But it cannot always be perfect.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Cryissa, if it wasn't for her i'd never of come back to this damn game. ;) and to my life long friend Kestrel.

Also to all the people who have given me the many great fights along the way, without that competition I wouldn't keep pushing myself to improve.

Hellgate said:
Grats Kagato.

And thanks for a very good fight on crau bridge last week.

I enjoyed that alot, was pleased you kept coming back, I don't get many good tank fights these days and fighting stealthers all the time gets dull.

Gordonax said:
Now he's RR8, shouldn't there be a "Nerf Kagato!" whine thread somewhere?

I come pre-nerfed, its called double-spec !

Ailyn said:
hurry hurry rr9! go go go :) Unicorn Knight is kind of ugly title

Grats mate :wub: and see ya in some strange location soon(whenever im done with my new template aswell )

I kinda like the title, bit long though, no more hiding behind thin trees.
Im looking forward to trying your new template against mine hun :)

Dracus said:
You reach a full year /played yet?

/Dracus

244 days 17 hours 34 minutes.

Castus said:
Gratz to Nottinghams second best player :p And mostly solo? lmao yeh right and Forest r in the Premiership next season........

I'd say 80% solo 20% duo's and groups. Im just not the sort to stand around yelling lfg when I can run out and look for a fight myself. That doesn't mean if a friend is on I wont duo with them to chat and hunt and have fun or if theres a siege I wont group to be more effective. I play as the situration fits but im happiest in fights that test my might, which usually means solo.

Fiiniiix said:
still going after all this time, and with enuf horner that no1 flames u OMG ive just realised kagato is king arthur reborn, cept with a bigger 'weapon'

Excalibur just wasn't up to the job alas, funnily enough i've been reading Bernard Cornwells king Arthur series of books lately, i'd reccomend them.

I still remember grouping with you and other red dragons around the catacombs entrance in cornwall killing the legionares and running inside when someone brought stone giant aggro up there. Fun memories.

Thankyou everyone.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well done kagato. a purest tank, tough as nails. muchos respect.
gratz

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
i've been reading Bernard Cornwells king Arthur series of books lately, i'd reccomend them.

The Winter King trilogy is top class - Flim got me reading them last year. Just read the Last Kingdom by Cornwell too, set during the viking raids and features Alfred the Great it's also a top read.

Think it's hilarious you got your ding with a monster rezz btw - atleast you know you were annoying hibs at the time ;)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
yep, all the winter king trilogy and the last kingdom are an excellent read, a pity they never make good books like these into films, instead were stuck with the likes of King Arthur.

btw kaggy, wtg matey .. had fun the few time's ive grouped with u with my tic, now do u know where i got the name Cavan from , iv'e also got a merc called Derfal (i know he isn't a shield user, but the name rock's )

take care, and onwards too rr9! :cheers:

eble

Fledgling Freddie
gratz mate.

Good to see you out and about in NF.

Eble

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: Omg Kagato why do u always do this when i'm at work :twak:

Big Big gratz with your RR8 Its really nice to see that u're still going on and i do hope i can grp. with u sometimes. Nice guy and nice player in game Well deserved. :fluffle:

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzz dude well done and well deserved to a good tank and uber person...hope u keep going on

Tappipappi

Fledgling Freddie
Grz m8 :) keep up the good work in the future too :clap:

--
Tappi the friar 50
Starzinger theurgist 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom