"k" wtf is going on

A

adari

Every night when I go to bed I can't get asleep, im half awake all the time dreaming of daoc, i feel like im playing the game, i can see chat n characters etc but im not totally asleep i still know im awake though it feels different.

been like this for 2 weeks, its hard to explain really

annoys me though, since im not getting any sleep and ive got exams in 2 weeks >.<

s000 what do i do?

F

- Fedaykin -

look at pictures of VF before you go to bed :)

R

Ravenbourne

/quit
hit the delete button
Y E S
uninstall
snap your daoc CD's
only way anyone can stop properly

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
/quit
hit the delete button
Y E S
uninstall
snap your daoc CD's
only way anyone can stop properly

a friend of mine threw his cds in the sea

he was a strange lad

thing is he just borrowed mine a week later to reinstall

S

'Shy

Originally posted by adari
Every night when I go to bed I can't get asleep, im half awake all the time dreaming of daoc, i feel like im playing the game, i can see chat n characters etc but im not totally asleep i still know im awake though it feels different.

annoys me though, since im not getting any sleep and ive got exams in 2 weeks >.<

s000 what do i do?

I think you're addicted. You need help. Give me your accounts and I can help :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
look at pictures of VF before you go to bed :)

i look at those pictures too before bed :m00:

sorry to burst your bubble lol

j/k etc, i dont, but they aint real pics :p

S

Sibanac

actualy i just noticed i havent played for 2 weeks.
Now that the server is down i want to play ofcourse.

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
i look at those pictures too before bed :m00:

sorry to burst your bubble lol

j/k etc, i dont, but they aint real pics :p

but we all imagine they are, and isnt that what really matters :)

L

Lumikki

You have played way too much in a short period of time. Been there myself. You know you're not really asleep but can't do anything about it, it's very stressing over long periods, so, better cut down your time on the computer for a while.

xx

D

dimerian

Nah,you just havent played enough.

Roll more chars,try new servers 8)

xx

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by adari

s000 what do i do?

stop playing, it happend to me. I got so bad at one point I began to see DAoC knights and wizards plus trolls when i was walkin down the street, i drept about it, it was the first thing I thought of when I woke up and the last thing I thought of when i went to bed, I did bad on last years axams due to DAoC, I used to jib mates off etc....

but now that i quitted, my life turned around within weeks, now im one of the lads, fit as an oxe and im in the army in a few months.

Quit the game and ur life will go well, I promis you.

R

--Random--

Re: Re: "k" wtf is going on

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
stop playing, it happend to me. I got so bad at one point I began to see DAoC knights and wizards plus trolls when i was walkin down the street, i drept about it, it was the first thing I thought of when I woke up and the last thing I thought of when i went to bed, I did bad on last years axams due to DAoC, I used to jib mates off etc....

but now that i quitted, my life turned around within weeks, now im one of the lads, fit as an oxe and im in the army in a few months.

such a wanker

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by 'Shy
I think you're addicted. You need help. Give me your accounts and I can help :)
nooo dont make me duo with her

R

Ravenbourne

do something else before you go to bed, dont log then get into bed to try and sleep, read a chapter or 2 of a book

B

bracken_woodman

now im one of the lads, fit as an oxe and im in the army in a few months.

So you've been getting lots of groups, dinged a new rr and you're on the list to join a rvr guild?

O

old.m0000

daoc made u join the army?

what else could possible make someone throw their life away so violently?

S

swords

Re: Re: Re: "k" wtf is going on

Originally posted by old.m0000
daoc made u join the army?

what else could possible make someone throw their life away so violently?

i bet he'll cry when he finds out theres no such enemy as a 'Hibernian' and Emain Macha isnt filled to the brim with them :p

O

Ocond

Dont fuck up ya exams mate, they are more important than any game. When you make it to Uni, and I know you can, then you can chill =)

s'all good man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom