Justa cam back....

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
As it says, i just cam back after 1½ years break or something....

ran in to a cow class ( alb ) put an arrow in his butt, then he came close and i got him down fast to 15 % , but then he evades 4 hits, i hit 1 and he evades 4 more ??? ofc i lost then and he ended on full hp almost!!

Is this a New joke insted of Horelocks from myt ???

Thadius

Part of the furniture

ran in to a cow class ( alb ) put an arrow in his butt, then he came close and i got him down fast to 15 % , but then he evades 4 hits, i hit 1 and he evades 4 more ??? ofc i lost then and he ended on full hp almost!!

Ah Mauler classes! :)

They have a silly hot that is quite, well, silly!

Least you havent met a vamp/valk! :p

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Ah Mauler classes! :)

They have a silly hot that is quite, well, silly!

Least you havent met a vamp/valk! :p

Well true i havent :) still i dont get the point of this cow class so far:)

Myt seems to have a " FUNNY WAY " keep this game going :touch:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Well true i havent :) still i dont get the point of this cow class so far:)

Myt seems to have a " FUNNY WAY " keep this game going :touch:

The point of it was to sell an expansion :)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie

aye i evaded pretty mutch there when i fighted you:) prob will cya out there tomorrow again so you can have your revange:)
take care m8ty

Septina

Part of the furniture

It's just like with any other new expansion, they introduce an insanely overpowered class that every fotmroller will instantly roll and play till Mythic as usual nerfs it beyond oblivion and you'll see an instant decrease in the population of that class. :)

To sum it up, this class is on par with the prenerf warlocks and in my book any person playing this class deserves no form of 'respect' even tho they are out to get 'fair fights'. :)

Fair fights on a mauler isnt a 1vs1 under any circumstances. :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive got a staff magnetism mauler still dont get fair fights :)

gohan

FH is my second home
dont worry bowie archery patch soon, aperently to simplifie archery u now get 12 shots instead of 4...... but u do shoot throught shield/evade 80% of the time unless u get engaged, when u shood some1 they dont auto target you and the arrow hits them in the front regardless of direction its fired from, and u get magic shots dot shots ect ect, can do well over 700 on standard shots no an biggest crit ive seen posted was 1700, personaly i hate it, but im sure u'll love it

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
dont worry bowie archery patch soon, aperently to simplifie archery u now get 12 shots instead of 4...... but u do shoot throught shield/evade 80% of the time unless u get engaged, when u shood some1 they dont auto target you and the arrow hits them in the front regardless of direction its fired from, and u get magic shots dot shots ect ect, can do well over 700 on standard shots no an biggest crit ive seen posted was 1700, personaly i hate it, but im sure u'll love it

Well sounds like we melee ranja`s have to start put something in bow :)

Naa tbh any class that gets too much love- is a spoiler. I know many peeps goes for the " fast fame and glory " on a " OP class " if they see one. But i like to earn my rps in fights where i can lose too.

Not that i am specifficly holy or honorable, But i simply dosent get the kicks out of winning 90 % of the fights by pussing 1-2 bottom(s), the game simply get borring that way....:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom