Just wondering, about stealthers

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Feinar said:
PS: Its all about small fights, not grp vs. grp etc.
PPS: As for "leeching" - if i "add" and mate stay alive, i can get around 90-300 rp. If he dies and i made a final blow, i can get up to 1000 rp. So IT IS help, not leeching imo. If some1 wanna leech, he just has to w8 till realmmmate die and then make final blow to get whole 900-1000 rps.

haha I rather let the alb die and get the rps unless he ask for help ofc xD

ppl are offen say thx to me for _NOT_ adding even tho they loose, maybe it is just mid who is QQing to much when they die in a fair fight :twak:

Rest

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

ppl are offen say thx to me for _NOT_ adding even tho they loose, maybe it is just mid who is QQing to much when they die in a fair fight :twak:
die in fair fight - it when minstrel mezzing u , fz , use battler and hit and dd u while u riding ?

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

I feel glad for albs then.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Rest said:
die in fair fight - it when minstrel mezzing u , fz , use battler and hit and dd u while u riding ?

I can't spreak of that since I don't have FZ :) and I rarely use battler charge in solo fights ;) oh and I don't have AP either xD such fotm mincer

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
what you have to consider when you chose a realm at the beginning of the game (in my case Midgard). I chose to be "friends" with the other inhabitants of Midgard.
In Midgard there is a fair amount of every class with different "jobs" in the realm.
I chose Shadowblade and Berserker (LA nerf was welcome :p)
as a zerker i run around with assist melee ppl making other feel miserable, and when im stealthing around with my SB i do what i can to help my realm mates not die and expect the same in return.

if you are so RP horny that you get mad if people add and you lose a few RP's in exchange for your life, then you should consider your reason to play imo...
Pure RP hunters seemingly play to boost their e-penis and shag off at forums acting as "l33t d00ds" just becos they got high rr ^^

i play for fun, as many others and we dont care about the RP's in the same way, yes it's fun with RP but i wont die to have a chance for 1000 rp's in exchange for living and get 300-500 rp's.
adding on both 1 on 1 fights or 8 on 8 fights in emain is one of stealthers job in my opinion, a stealthers job is not solely to run around looking for other invisible targets.
if i see a 8 on 8 fight and have a chance to take out a caster or a support class i give it a try almost every time, usually ends up with me dying tho, but at least i tried.

Zoyster: no we wont wait until you do your job, it would be the same as me asking if u could just sit and die whenever i attack you so i can do my job and kill you easier.
this is not a game for chivalry and honour, its about survival of the fittest, and some cases the luckiest!

thx
/Valeria

Rider

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
is it acceptable to duo on me while we r fighting fg Vs fg ? :D

Just tell me, I have no interest in arguing or QQing about it.

tbh it would be nice if u let do my job first, then backstab me :D

The only reason I mention this, is because l8ley, 9 out of 10 Fights we've had, a stealther has stabbed me, seriosly.

Dont u think accidentally that such a styles like backstab and perf artery needs target to stand still? and when caster stand still? Yes! Indeed! When casting!

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Dont get me wrong about the stealther adding bit, the issue is more in the way the game is played/designed. Im sure that when the game was originaly concieved it wasnt expected that it would turn into an emain gankfest. Sb/infs are supposed to be caster killers, attacking in a keep then jumping out. The utulity of their role within a group and in rvr is currently impaired due to the way the game is played rather than the individual stealthers. Perhaps things will change with NF.

The problem with stealthers adding is caused by flaws in the game design. Its somewhat like helping in pve, your damned if you help, cursed if you dont. I think most stealthers should be able to see when then should step in and help, it only takes a few secondsto click, click.

As for the camelot addict post, rofl, great

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
what you have to consider when you chose a realm at the beginning of the game (in my case Midgard). I chose to be "friends" with the other inhabitants of Midgard.
In Midgard there is a fair amount of every class with different "jobs" in the realm.
I chose Shadowblade and Berserker (LA nerf was welcome :p)
as a zerker i run around with assist melee ppl making other feel miserable, and when im stealthing around with my SB i do what i can to help my realm mates not die and expect the same in return.

if you are so RP horny that you get mad if people add and you lose a few RP's in exchange for your life, then you should consider your reason to play imo...
Pure RP hunters seemingly play to boost their e-penis and shag off at forums acting as "l33t d00ds" just becos they got high rr ^^

i play for fun, as many others and we dont care about the RP's in the same way, yes it's fun with RP but i wont die to have a chance for 1000 rp's in exchange for living and get 300-500 rp's.
adding on both 1 on 1 fights or 8 on 8 fights in emain is one of stealthers job in my opinion, a stealthers job is not solely to run around looking for other invisible targets.
if i see a 8 on 8 fight and have a chance to take out a caster or a support class i give it a try almost every time, usually ends up with me dying tho, but at least i tried.

Zoyster: no we wont wait until you do your job, it would be the same as me asking if u could just sit and die whenever i attack you so i can do my job and kill you easier.
this is not a game for chivalry and honour, its about survival of the fittest, and some cases the luckiest!

thx
/Valeria

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST !!!!!
(and the one with most adds :twak: )

Maybe u didn't know, some ppl acually enjoy haveing 1 vs 1 fights even tho they die, some might show some kindness and let 2 ppl fight with eachother.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
it will never stop cuz
every fg knows if they dont kill the solo whatever he will add
every soloer (almost) knows if he doesnt add they will either add on his fight or just hunt him down

Rider

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

Maybe u didn't know, some ppl acually enjoy haveing 1 vs 1 fights even tho they die, some might show some kindness and let 2 ppl fight with eachother.

It is definitely not mincers yepp :touch: Think of it next time ull push sos button if ure "fair" fight by accident will go the way u didnt planed it :twak:

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

Some ppl must be glad imo, that they have 1 vs 1 fights from time to time, but not forcing all others to make the same. As for "show some kindness and let 2 ppl fight with eachother" - and leave stealther (for example) alone in the back areas? Let him continue camp mmg, mtk or whatever, if our honorable duelist loose? If i see that our realmmate 100% win - its OK, let him finish. Why add, if there no any threat, so i just leave them (but again, if somebody want to help and kill the enemy - its hes right imo). With so much personal ambitions we forget that this is not the Quake 1 vs. 1 duel. Its a realm war.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

i enjoy 1 on 1 fights aswell, but you cant expect them, you cant expect ppl to not add, if they come along and dont then "yippeeee" if they add there is nothing you can say, and there's nothing you can do about it cos there is NOTHING in the CoC or any rule that prevents it...
so just stop whining about it cos it wont help one bit ^^

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Feinar said:
Some ppl must be glad imo, that they have 1 vs 1 fights from time to time, but not forcing all others to make the same. As for "show some kindness and let 2 ppl fight with eachother" - and leave stealther (for example) alone in the back areas? Let him continue camp mmg, mtk or whatever, if our honorable duelist loose? If i see that our realmmate 100% win - its OK, let him finish. Why add, if there no any threat, so i just leave them (but again, if somebody want to help and kill the enemy - its hes right imo). With so much personal ambitions we forget that this is not the Quake 1 vs. 1 duel. Its a realm war.

ppl can w8 stealthed and attack after the fight np, but adding in the fight is the annoying thing imo

and yes I know there are loads of alb stealthers outside mtk offen, and I don't mind telling them to stop adding on me, but some don't care as meny mids :(

It is definitely not mincers yepp :touch: Think of it next time ull push sos button if ure "fair" fight by accident will go the way u didnt planed it

I only use SOS vs fgs or stealth zergs... I dono what u are talking about atm ... get a clue before opening u'r mouth pls :m00:

Rest

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
...but adding in the fight is the annoying thing imo..
so why did u added last night when i attack gimped scout?

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
is it acceptable to duo on me while we r fighting fg Vs fg ? :D

Just tell me, I have no interest in arguing or QQing about it.

tbh it would be nice if u let do my job first, then backstab me :D

The only reason I mention this, is because l8ley, 9 out of 10 Fights we've had, a stealther has stabbed me, seriosly.

Sooo, first we should let you guys either win or loose, and then, if you happen to win, only then attack you. Perhaps to do so solo also, not duo to make sure no heals saves you and gets us killed? And when and if we manage to kill you, we should then happily release to do it again, since your group is now free from the fight to kill us.

Sorry but don't sound like solid stealther tactics to me.

Rider

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
ppl can w8 stealthed and attack after the fight np, but adding in the fight is the annoying thing imo

and yes I know there are loads of alb stealthers outside mtk offen, and I don't mind telling them to stop adding on me, but some don't care as meny mids :(

I only use SOS vs fgs or stealth zergs... I dono what u are talking about atm ... get a clue before opening u'r mouth pls :m00:

Oh yeh really :puke: Looks like our hero never run away when having less hp then his enemy and sos up. Such a honest and noble mincer we have here :kissit:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Rider said:
Oh yeh really :puke: Looks like our hero never run away when having less hp then his enemy and sos up. Such a honest and noble mincer we have here :kissit:

QQ did u get pwned or something ? get real m8 :touch:

Rider

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
QQ did u get pwned or something ? get real m8 :touch:

how i can be pwned m8 if mincers always run away? :fluffle: calm down and relax u dont have to defence your own skill_courage_honesty here

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Clipse said:
Im serious Vinter :D let a man do his job first, then do teh dirty... I have no choice about it, these guys just double up on u, never solo even....

It takes skill to kill me... but if Im fighting already, and 2 stealthers Stab me, its just easy RPs for them, no skills involved really. You may aswell wear a big sign on your head saying "Ive got no balls" and unless you are female, thats a problem.

Forget it, I spose lowbies gotto earn arpees some how.
Erm pot kettle.....

Do you let them finish thier work??

Or do you never ever ever jump in on 1 v 1's?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
look at the last sentence, I take it back. Let them add, its not like we r playing CS or summat :D

Hugmeh

Fledgling Freddie
the fg vs fg thing was the funniest =))) dont touchhhhhh Zoyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom