just wierd

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ok so did 12 hour shift yesterday at work, got home and wanted a bit of guitar hero action, so sat down did a few tunes then looked up and holy shit! the whole room was what i can only describe as swirling everything warping and no id not taken any drugs or drink :p

i know theres a few vids on youtube that tell you to stare at a moving image for a minute or so then look at back of ya hand sure some of you know what im on about if someone could post it it would make this a hell of alot clearer.

anyway anyone ever had a similar experience? im a big gamer and its the first time its ever happened wondering if theres something wrong with my eyes, i wasnt even close to the screen.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
its off topic zede lets not get into another slanging match eh

cheers roo will look into it

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Maybe the government mind control rays are finally having an effect.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
its all guitar hero's doing, ive had it also.
the illusion that stuff is warping is to do with looking at the /\ shaped playing field with horizontal lines running over it for a long time. your eyes get used to such a thing being the focus of the vision and when you look elsewhere they still think they should be trying to make sense of a similar thing thats not there anymore, thus the warping effect.

i have it nearly every time i play guitar hero / frets on fire, because i usually do it for prolonged stretches of time. nothing to be worried about

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
once I worked for a chemical company in shifts. one night, late, running a new batch of scary stuff through the chlorine bakery while dressed in my moon suit, the overhead fluorescent lighting suddenly turned purple and I thought an alien was chasing me.

needless to say, I nearly shat myself because I thought I was inhaling chem fumes through my gas mask o0

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't your mama never told you that if you play with yourself for too much, your eyesight will falter? Well, there's the proof! ;p

On a more serious note though, it's probably exhaustion, or possibly a lack of oxygen by suddenly breathing less or smoking when sitting down after work. If you have it more often, go to an optometrist. He can probably say something more educated :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aye, it just sounds like the brain is too tired to process the input properly.

(Random forum user disclaimer though. See a proper doc if worried)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I've had this too when I have played guitar hero for more than an hour or so

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hmm I saw something similar in ST Voyager last night, I believe your house is suffering from temporal distortions, my recommendation: if you pass yourself going the other way down the hall don't speak to yourself or you could cause a time paradox.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
this happened friday afternoon to me, followed by a severe headache :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom