just when you thought things couldn't possibly get any worse....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
people (idiots) are making a Dungeon Siege movie!! is that going to suck worse than doom or what? but hey, it has Burt Reynolds in it! at least it wasn't the f*****g Rock again :/

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Sure it can get worse...

...Look who's directing it ;)

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Tell you whats funnier ..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

1. Far Cry (2006) (announced)
2. Fear Effect (2006) (announced)
3. Hunter: The Reckoning (2006) (announced)
4. Night Claws (2005) (announced)
5. Dungeon Siege (2006) (filming)
6. Bloodrayne (2005) (post-production)
7. Alone in the Dark (2005)
8. House of the Dead (2003)

The last 8 films are all video game franchises, I mean Far Cry .. :eek7:

TdC

yeah, I saw :( also doing a Far Cry movie btw. the man has no creativeness at all tbh. you should read the comments in IMDB heh.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
House of the Dead was so so so so so fucking terrible.
The movie had clips from the game played through it during some of the action sequences :/

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Saw in the local newspaper yesterday that someone has paid MS for the rights to a Halo movie.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
My intense dislike for Uwe Boll is possibly only matched by the critics' dislike of his films: Alone In The Dark is just about the only film I've heard of which receives an “Extreme dislike or disgust” rating from Metacritic :D

TdC

Far be it from me to dismiss a man's effort (Uwe Boll) in a sentence, but the film on your teeth after a three-day drunk possesses more cinematic value.

superb! makes me actually want to see it you know. I rate all my (bad) movies on how they compare to Dracula2000. imo I've never seen anything that could compare to that qua shiteness. Aparantly D2k is better than AitD, at lease according to Metacritic's cumulative stats :)

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
His Wikipedia entry is quite entertaining, after the rights for Half Life and Metal Gear Solid too, Referring to audiences as dumb when his movies do badly. It's quite funny really, I haven't seen his movies personally but not a single person i've spoken to has given his films any credence, it's surprising that he hasn't been run out of business yet with his apparent lack of creativity and/or directorial skills.

TdC

a matter of opinion. imo FDtD2 was better because it was meant to be silly. in D2k they were trying to be serious and failing miserably oO

Will

/bin/su
The scene outside the bank brought the whole film into disrepute. Nothing could recover it after that.

Will

/bin/su
And the plastic bat at the start. Oh god, that was terrible.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I loved House of the Dead, caught it on the Movie Channel over here the other day and for an hour and half all me and my mates did was laugh till we cried. They should've made it a comedy

Uriel

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh the curse of Uwe continues... Surely an Ed Wood style movie based on his adventures in barrel scraping is on the cards soon. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I liked from dusk dill dawn 2 as well. comedy gold

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
fatbusinessman said:
My intense dislike for Uwe Boll is possibly only matched by the critics' dislike of his films: Alone In The Dark is just about the only film I've heard of which receives an “Extreme dislike or disgust” rating from Metacritic :D
Some of the comments on there are priceless. :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Danya said:
The moon, preferably on a stick!

Done... and done!

moon_on_a_stick.jpg

What next?

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Gef said:
Tell you whats funnier ..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

3. Hunter: The Reckoning (2006) (announced)

The last 8 films are all video game franchises, I mean Far Cry .. :eek7:

Just to be pedantic, Hunter is a Roleplaying game first, before the not-very-good game was released.

The RPG is quite cool (although nowhere near the best White Wolf have ever done) but the games wasn't that good I thought.

If the film turns out anything like 'Underworld' (which is basically a White Wolf setting) then it'll be a nice pleasant surprise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom