just went for a shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Spamming, mod baiting etc. apparently.

I think it was harsh. Lox and Flesh definitely should not have been banned, not sure who the third person was but I think it was uncalled for tbh.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well this whole rep things cause quite a bit of spammage tbh.
Nice you can see who is posting the negative reps now though :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
saltymcpepper said:
lol this forum is a joke
i will be next no doubt

Decision is pretty much yours... spammadly4tehban!!! or alternatively calm down a little, post sensibly and all will be ultra cool.

Of course, if this forum is a joke you can always just leave and join another DAOC forum...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Banning Flesh and Loxley was fully justified considering how much they spammed and acted like complete arseholes on here.

Shy however im not so sure about but then again im not in a position to argue with the forum admins.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sharma said:
Shy however im not so sure about but then again im not in a position to argue with the forum admins.

Shy chose to ignore a very clear warning via pm today... remember guys - this is a 1 week ban not permanent (though don't take that to mean permanent bans won't be made) so they have the chance to mull it over and come back to join in sensibly.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Brynn said:
I like seeing the reputation, only wish it was enabled earlier so i could see who made me go from 3 to -11

This is exactly the kind of post which got them banned, Brynn..... :twak:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If there are posts elsewhere which need modding then report them, don't try and bait me with them :twak:

I have focused my efforts on the worst areas only (I did actually spend some time tidying up the RvR forums earlier too, btw), but report bad threads or posts and let us deal with them.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
If there are posts elsewhere which need modding then report them, don't try and bait me with them :twak:

I have focused my efforts on the worst areas only (I did actually spend some time tidying up the RvR forums earlier too, btw), but report bad threads or posts and let us deal with them.
When will you mods realise RvR forums are the worst areas. Kthxbye.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Coim said:

When will you users realise it helps to report bad threads or posts? KthxbyebyeandNoSpam4tehwinxxor!!!!111one :rolleyes:

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
what happened here is just like what happened at bw forums

you cant be above a mod in a forum :< like an unwritten law or something

the bans had to be seen coming but didnt think flesh was deserving :<

Rubric

Part of the furniture
TBH Jup is a nice guy imo. He has always been fair in his apraisal of things in the past.

Lox has a habit of reacting to things in a bad way but Flesh and especially Shy have just spammed the crap out of these forums since they opened. More apreciation is needed for the people who have taken the time to set FH up if it wasnt for them we would have no forum. In return lets just abide by the rules.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
I have focused my efforts on the worst areas only
So why is it half the threads are locked here, yet threads / posts like that are not locked / deleted?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Coim said:

from a neutral point of view i have to say the rvr forums > ot :x

seriously... look at some of the threads on ot which consist of 300 posts with 2 words between them

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Coim said:
So why is it half the threads are locked here, yet threads / posts like that are not locked / deleted?
Thought you were leaving?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Coim said:

if you really cared you would have reported the posts

as ^ mr.mod said

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
from a neutral point of view i have to say the rvr forums > ot :x

seriously... look at some of the threads on ot which consist of 300 posts with 2 words between them
Or we could look at the RvR forum. "QQ", "FOADIRLOKTHX", "NERF"; every thread. I'm going now. Bye.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
In my opinion the OT forums are by far the worst as more often than never you get the people who take the "Off-topic" part out of context and think they can post what the fuck they like.

These forums have boundries too.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
before the offtopic was introduced people used to post their "shit" on the rvr/general forums and when the new forums were put in all that stuff was redirectedto a new place

the posts which were not related to anything at all, ones which didnt fit in with the forum theme

but as sharma said this was misunderstood by some as some of the ot posts were just pointless such as

good morning!

hi

lo

hey

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Stc]I had a shower this morning.[/QUOTE]

And you sir have just proved my point.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
thanks everyone for all the negative rep points BI, dill, aussie*1000 :p fu all tbh. yes this is spam jupitus who the fuck cares. not me kthxbyeyesijustspammedforthewin11!!oneoneone get over it, or just ban me. no im not baiting you. im shoving the hook down your throat and telling you make what you want of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom