just wanted to say thank you...

C

Cavex ElSaviour

to all the mids that gave me 3k rp's 2nite in DF. gave me an extra RA (mastery of parry) and gave me a reason why to train x-bow to lvl 13 again after patch.

oh and for those who are wandering why?
I was playing my alt, nice and easy when a horde of mids came rushing in and killed me. so we setted up a small revenge expedition to middie entrance. :p

and yes i do kill grey cons, if u have a problem with it. get your main and seek revenge :p

p.s.
nice going with your bow lorenzo. u interrupted me alot of times

T

tris-

yeh, our xbow team was pretty kick arse, i always said xbow owned:puke:

C

Cadire

I was at DF, and logged after 45 minutes, because it was, well, boring really. A load of high lvl Albs sniping a load of mid lvl Mids. Some of you died, some of us died (your theurg had a good evening though).

and yes i do kill grey cons, if u have a problem with it. get your main and seek revenge

I was grey con to most of you, and I couldn't care less about getting killed.

O

old.Mousah

while albs were camping mid side of DF..killing mid Mids...the higher mids went for your relic, to bad the guard pop got alittle to big for 30 mids to handel....but after all it was a good try, got the sec door down to 10%.....have fun digging in your pockets for the door repairs.
3k you say?...most of us got around 6-10 k at the tower camping in sauvage :)

Y

Yussef

Ah and I just got 5k from the mids who took Renaris after attempting the relic, so touche! :clap:

O

old.Mousah

aye you just popet from nowhere, just wanted to take the keeps to keep albs occupied in the morning :)

was half asleep below the keep when you turned up, was like wtf did they come from...plz ban albs from teleporting in my face :)

R

Riddler

heh, was a good laff at renaris, albs suddenly there while we're calmly and half asleep trying to ninja the keep

ah well, towerfight beats it all, still suprise me tho how so many albs were stupid enough to run up and suicide :p (ok so we got pwned by that aoe in the end, but it took like half of albion ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom