Just wanted to make a thread NOT about passwords

J

Jonaldo

So..

Not even thought of a subject yet so if anyone wants to chip in and say something interesting please do. No doubt Seel will have his hand in saying some nonsensical inane babble ;) but hey.. at least it's not LIKE A STUCK RECORD SAYING AND ASKING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
find.gif
is your friend, I'm sure given 2 seconds you would find that half of you have asked or said exactly the same thing.

So anyway.. horrible weather outside today in South-East Essex, just started pissing down.
How about you?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Omniscieous
No doubt Seel will have his hand in saying some nonsensical inane babble ;)

HAh! Jokes on you matey! I'm not gonna touch this thread. Oh no! Not even with a 10 foot long pole with a hamster dancing the cha-cha in the end. Mauah..mu...a...oh darn.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Coim-
+1? :D
Say what you like as long as you don't mention passw... oh fuck :eek:

No doubt will be moved to off-topic when those nazi mods get there hands on this :p

O

old.Tohtori

DAoC is a nice game.

There, now it's on-topic about DAoC :p

Can't move it to off-topic 'cause we discussing DAoC!

J

Jonaldo

Deaf Animals on Crack?

sounds a good game, can I be a spitting llama?

N

Nivellen

Re: Re: Just wanted to make a thread NOT about passwords

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
HAh! Jokes on you matey! I'm not gonna touch this thread. Oh no! Not even with a 10 foot long pole with a hamster dancing the cha-cha in the end. Mauah..mu...a...oh darn.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohohohohoho
hahahahahhahaha
hihihihihihii
huhu

D

deadkid

anyone has ne idea where are our passwords? :rolleyes:

S

sheepseyes

i see half of london and the south east have had a break in thier power supplys now thats gonna pee some ppl off esp if thier waiting for a important e-mail
oh and its raining and its dark <----- (daoc ref )

G

gutrot

So..

Not even thought of a subject yet so if anyone wants to chip in and say something interesting please do. No doubt Seel will have his hand in saying some nonsensical inane babble ;) but hey.. at least it's not LIKE A STUCK RECORD SAYING AND ASKING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
find.gif
is your friend, I'm sure given 2 seconds you would find that half of you have asked or said exactly the same thing.

So anyway.. horrible weather outside today in South-East Essex, just started pissing down.
How about you?

Hmm, show a little consideration plz, some of us dont have our passwords and cant play the game, how would you feel if you didnt have yours?
heres an idea for you, dont read the password threads! tada! simple really....much like you :)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by gutrot
Hmm, show a little consideration plz, some of us dont have our passwords and cant play the game, how would you feel if you didnt have yours?
heres an idea for you, dont read the password threads! tada! simple really....much like you :)

how would we feel if we didn't have ours... ?

Well i for one couldn't give a rats ar$e - i have plenty to be getting on with that i havent done for 18 months, including SPAM THE BW FORUMS SLAGGING GOA, do the hoovering, remove the crumbs from my keyboard, talk to the mrs, eat at the table, etc etc.

K

Kharok Svark

More importantly how do I get to the pub at lunchtime without getting wet ...

... it's raining here too (Watford).

I

~INCOGNITO~

By making a thread not about passwords you are indirectly making a thread complaining about the number of threads related to passwords this making thus a thread about passwords indirectly.

B

Belsameth

/me snaps her heels, cracks her whip and orders this thread to march to the proper forum...

I

~INCOGNITO~

Originally posted by ~INCOGNITO~
By making a thread not about passwords you are indirectly making a thread complaining about the number of threads related to passwords this making thus a thread about passwords indirectly.

Oh and also making it DAOC related so better march it bak on to the General forum :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by gutrot
I don't have mine, if you would have read any of the other 62 threads in this forum all about EXACTLY the same subject then you would have seen me replying to many of them stating such a fact.

I do not have my passwords.
How the fuck can I NOT read the password threads when it's ONLY password threads to read? FOR FUCKS SAKE! just reply in someone elses thread, not make another new one asking the same question that's being asked in lots of other threads right next to it.

And calling me simple when you don't know me is a bit immature really, if you did know me at all you'd know I'm far from a simpleton. I'm nigh on fucking genius iq and if I bothered to concentrate a bit more instead of being a lazy bastard I damn well would be up there with the best of em.

imo

B

Belsameth

*fluffles Omni*

there, there. it's all right...

:p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Belsameth
*fluffles Omni*

there, there. it's all right...

:p
bucking fastards.. the lot of em <mumbles> :eek:

/pokes Belsameth "teh dark evil one" Soulcatcher

M

Munkey-

THEY TOOK MY DADDY AWAY!

THE DAY THE TIGERS BROKE FREE!

B

Belsameth

pah! you're nothing more then an overgrown kitten :p

F

Flesh

Re: Re: Re: Just wanted to make a thread NOT about passwords

I don't have mine, if you would have read any of the other 62 threads in this forum all about EXACTLY the same subject then you would have seen me replying to many of them stating such a fact.

I do not have my passwords.
How the fuck can I NOT read the password threads when it's ONLY password threads to read? FOR FUCKS SAKE! just reply in someone elses thread, not make another new one asking the same question that's being asked in lots of other threads right next to it.

And calling me simple when you don't know me is a bit immature really, if you did know me at all you'd know I'm far from a simpleton. I'm nigh on fucking genius iq and if I bothered to concentrate a bit more instead of being a lazy bastard I damn well would be up there with the best of em.

imo
Less whine, more graphic picture thingies newb!

J

Jonaldo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just wanted to make a thread NOT about passwords

Originally posted by Flesh
Less whine, more graphic picture thingies newb!
You said you didn't care about them anymore!

Well something like that anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom