Just want to say thanx

M

Maliz-

Hello Mids!

Just want to say thanx to the nice mid that we meet at MMG last evening. I dont remember your name, but I'm sure you remember a cracy hib group that was just running around shouting alot, and dancing even more. Was great fun that you did not kill us at once (sad that your 40 friends that came shortly after did not share the same humor :p).

The reason for this event, was that our guild selebrated our 6 months birthday, so we feelt sharing it with the whole server :)

Nice Mid:
6months1.jpg

Evil Mids:
6months2.jpg

Evil Mids, but still polite:
6months3.jpg

Next time I'll bring my armor ;)

/salute

G

Garnet

In the top picture i think its Dacrath a lvl 50 healer :)

S

speshneeds

heheh nice one the
[Party] Mailiz "Stupid Mids"

;)

M

Maliz-

;)

... and: we was a mixed group with levels ranging from 6 to 50. Really a miracle that we made it all the way to mmg..

N

Negura`

The luri in the top picture looks evul! You can see he is planning something! :m00:

U

Uwen

Aye, the evil level 6 Luri :p

But even when the "evil" mids killed us, it was fun. We stunned them for a second with our "nekkidness" and our waving and cheering to them.... Then of course, they brutally murdered us, but that was the goal of the parade anyway :D Thanks again the fun mid, (Dacrath?) who danced and waved to us, cried when one of our number got killed by a MOB, and let us go by. Its always fun when two people at war can come together and talk stuff out :p

Uwen

C

cosh

oh dear!!

Oops sry - I`m one of the pictured `evil mids` - wasn`t until after u were dead we wondered why u were nekkid. It was a case of kill first ask questions later I`m afraid :(

M

Maliz-

Hehe, NP. We kinda expected that to happend :)

Actually when we rushed through the MMG, we saw 2 mids in the distance. They quickly turned aournd, and ran when they saw 8 nekkid Hibbs dancing and shouting (guess I would do the same if I was in your shoes)

Anyway, we ha d a great laugh, and lotsa fun!

Take care, c ya in the frontier :)

Users who are viewing this thread