just to say i missed y'all!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
k this one isnt a copy patsed thread its just to say that while i havent been online for the last week (i knocked my self out at work and was in hospital with concussion) i really missed coming online to see what you guys were all talking about.

*bursts in to song*

Yooooooooooooou liiiiiiiiiight uuuuup myyyyyyyyyy liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife....

so anyhoo a word of advice, when it comes to your noggin please be extra careful and dont go bashing it because:

A) it hurts.

B) you have to stay in hospital, get woken up every few hours and have em shining a torch in your eyes (ouch).

C) no PC.

D) you could end up sharing a room with the one old lady who is singly responsible for the diminishing ozone layer, run out of oxygen and suffocate.

So take care no Mmkay!

xxx

:wub:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
k this one isnt a copy patsed thread its just to say that while i havent been online for the last week (i knocked my self out at work and was in hospital with concussion) i really missed coming online to see what you guys were all talking about.

*bursts in to song*

Yooooooooooooou liiiiiiiiiight uuuuup myyyyyyyyyy liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife....

so anyhoo a word of advice, when it comes to your noggin please be extra careful and dont go bashing it because:

A) it hurts.

B) you have to stay in hospital, get woken up every few hours and have em shining a torch in your eyes (ouch).

C) no PC.

D) you could end up sharing a room with the one old lady who is singly responsible for the diminishing ozone layer, run out of oxygen and suffocate.

So take care no Mmkay!

xxx

:wub:

also we are proud to announce Ezteq and me are having a baby!

if your head still hurts try some antihistomenes (sp?) but the stronger they are the more you wanna sleep

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
lol should we ask how you managed to knock yourself out at work ez?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

Hey Ez :p

you think that lady was bad? try sharing a hospital room with a
multi-retarded kid who when he had to sleep had a little ghettoblaster that played tromphet music

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Roalith said:
lol should we ask how you managed to knock yourself out at work ez?
lol i was unloading some stuff from an oven (biig industrial oven used to cook aircraft parts) and theres a bit thats lower on the cieling which holds the fan, and i stood up and wammed in to it (but about 3 days earlier i was going IN the oven carrying a big helicopter roter shaft, tripped on a loose door seal, bashed my head and smashed myself in the chin with the shaft) which explains why i went out like a light as i hit me nut in same place both times lol.

bet your sorry for asking now :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ezteq said:
lol i was unloading some stuff from an oven (biig industrial oven used to cook aircraft parts) and theres a bit thats lower on the cieling which holds the fan, and i stood up and wammed in to it (but about 3 days earlier i was going IN the oven carrying a big helicopter roter shaft, tripped on a loose door seal, bashed my head and smashed myself in the chin with the shaft) which explains why i went out like a light as i hit me nut in same place both times lol.

bet your sorry for asking now :D

You are a Health and Safety risk I would have you cordoned off to protect the ovens and other staff.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Might sound like a stupid question but... aren´t you supposed to wear safety helmets for stuff like this?

Over here, you´re not even allowed to get near a heavy machinery or assembly plant without helm and steel-cap shoes etc.etc.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
are these gingerbread wings and fusilage shaped cookies, with icing and smarties?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl doc piss orf! the nurses in a&e were giving me reeeeally suspicious looks as it was with me saying i was inside an oven, and you try explaining stuff when your concussed.

good question thor, answer: yes prolly but my company is shite :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
wb Ez :D Your like accident prone, first your hand then when that fixes you go an bash up yer heed :twak:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
come back on msn.

i wanna see your boob folds.

in particular the right side boob fold.

thanks.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl tris!

aye cozak i am, and i have to go for an op on hand at end of month lol so far since i've been doing my job (started in about september 04) i've been to a&e 3 times work related and once due to broken hand, then thats not even counting the amount of times ive put my back out and shit lol.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lies imo, she tried her hand at urban ninja'ing and failed spectacularly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom