Just stumbled into...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The RvR section, not alot of love there. People actually hate each other its hilarious

I think i will stick with the OT

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's just funny, to be honest.

You go out, have fun in RvR, read the RvR forum and realise that you can't possibly have had fun, and that everything is doomed.

Darzil

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i enjoy a little rvr i will refuse to read the rvr sections some ppl beleive that holding the most keeps and relics is the be all and end all in life its actually funny.

OT is much better for 1 they dont have their own Ezteq like us so we win

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
during the last months, i just only checked OT forums (except today which i checked the rvr section on glaston) and tbh you are right...

i think i will stick too to OT and creative/general sections... no more :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't read the daoc related forums (other than this if you can call it daoc related) for about 2 months now. Its like lifting the lid on a kindergarten, and getting embroiled in all the cutthroatness of who stole who's sweeties and who pulled who else's hair.

Scary stuff :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So much hate in RvR section..

So much love in the OT section :wub:

Gamah

Banned
I rarely visit that section now because I dont play any more and its a bunch of kids wanking off because they "p00n3d" in a thread.

I am the old skool flamer, my breed are dying to the new wave of kiddies :<

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
I have completely given up on all the DAoC sections now and am hoping to be embraced by the OT love :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Haven't read the daoc related forums (other than this if you can call it daoc related) for about 2 months now. Its like lifting the lid on a kindergarten, and getting embroiled in all the cutthroatness of who stole who's sweeties and who pulled who else's hair.

Scary stuff :p

Word

Everz

FH is my second home
OT section is welcoming but the whine in rvr section is a laugh xD

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tis funny just to read once in a while, there seems to be a different attitude in OT tho folks alot more laid back

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I actually think RvR stresses people out; if it didn't, the RvR section wouldn't be the way it is.

Gamah

Banned
A lot of the off topicers are on each others msn as well. Its friendly because people know each other.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
if i get stressed i go gank greys in Mithra, that cheers me up

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
A lot of the off topicers are on each others msn as well. Its friendly because people know each other.

Yes cause the entire RVR community isn't in one irc channel... nope.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
nothing beats winding up the rvr forum lot then right at the last moment not post anything more in the thread. funny to imagine them mashing the F5 key over and over.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it's cos albion is about to win the game apparently o lol xD some real pessimests and must be on the winning team ppl tht play hib/mid tbh. Give up at the slightest bit of difficulty then complain tht their realm has low numbers :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:

yeah, but thats for bitching, whining and setting up fights.

daoc's boring anyway. :>

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
wrong! only the other day i was waiting for mana to regain in a task dungeon thinking how much fun i was having!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
Irc is different from msn tho. On irc everyone just sit in a room idling untill they get bumfucked and want to blow off some steam, alt tab to irc and do it in the closest rvr channel. I've never had that happen to me on msn, probably because I don't let the retards have my msn or I've blocked them. :p

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparx said:
The RvR section, not alot of love there. People actually hate each other its hilarious

I think i will stick with the OT

doubt its hate mate , you should rather interprete it as a sign that the game is still alive and that the players care about it :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
what is the point of this thread other than to stroke your (and other ot'ers) ego's?
a bit like.. oh noes.. the RVR section!

close this thread plz Mr Eggy :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Chronictank said:
what is the point of this thread other than to stroke your (and other ot'ers) ego's?
a bit like.. oh noes.. the RVR section!

close this thread plz Mr Eggy :)

OOOOooooooo

So there!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
wrong! only the other day i was waiting for mana to regain in a task dungeon thinking how much fun i was having!

Fight humanoid mobs in the classic lands, get mana healing campfires, then either use them there or take them to the task dungeon !

Darzil

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One of the reasons I cba to play DAOC anymore.

Once you hit 50, you go RVR, and really start getting powerful.

But it seems everyone takes things far too seriously. For me anyway.

Fair enough if you enjoy it. For me I wanna have a laugh all the time. Thats why I loved PVE waaaaaaaaay back in the n00b days (pre-DF). I'm talking about the days when you levelled from 48-50 by doing Trees / Worms in Lyonnesse.

/sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom