Just starting DAOC, have a few questions :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Calaclya said:
sums up this game atm from a non rvr standpoint

yehp, am afraid so.
But if i ever go farm with my chanter for cash. (ie; corus mine).
I ussually tell on alliance, and i ahve in no time 7 leeches, is more cash drop is /auto c is mroe cash more and and they get levels ;>

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
as someone who started life in DAOC as a Nightshade(Hibernia`s Assassin class) I would seriously advise u to start with a more group friendly class, as lvlin from 1-50 mainly solo really sucks

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
(I would recommend SYNERGY as they are laughed at so much in RvR they end up crying and killing grey cons :) )
Coming from GoL that is so very much praised for their excellent RvR skills?

Ging

Part of the furniture
moik said:
Coming from GoL that is so very much praised for their excellent RvR skills?

indeed, i often see it written how you mid shits respect the 15fg alb zerg which apparently is all gol do.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
the people saying its harder to exp from 1-50 here than it is from 1-60 in wow need their heads examining :) it takes twice as long in wow as it does in catacombs task dungeons in daoc Oo. Oh and welcome to the the game, as for what class to roll... If you like to solo roll an inf like u want but if you like to group up for fg v fg fighting or even zerging then go for a merc if you want a tank, cabby or sorc if you want a mage or cleric if you want to heal, easiest classes to get grps with atm id say on alb.

Zede

Part of the furniture
If you only have one account - roll a character that can buff him/her self.

So,

Friar, Heretic.

You can engage in hand to hand combat with both these chars, and are both needed in RvR combat

You could solo with any other class apart from a cleric, but a lot slower A Necromancer would still work unbuffed, or a Cabalist. Necros dont work well in RvR, but cabas are cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom