Just push the fucking button America.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hmmmm some parts of America really are dumb. But I guess that can be said of most countries

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What the what?!?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
my face hurts from being contorted in horror for 14 minutes

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
hopefully they are taking the piss.. I've only seen two and a half minute, but the fat fuck with the seems like she is taking the piss

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I don't understand. Is any political party in the US getting any use out of these people and their narrowminded-ness? Is this somehow fostered by some behind the scenes evil mastermind? Do they serve any purpose? Or is it just a natural evolution of the American society and culture?

Lot of these nutters surfacing lately, in various forms and mediums. Why is the media promoting such stupidity? For shits and giggles? Extremists would jump at the occasion and interpret this as a validation of their creed, so i think this is very dangerous.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Watching the british from afar, have to say you look like that sometimes. Some individuals here are even worse towards muslims at all.

But yeah, closeminded xenophohic bull. Can find a similar discussion from the Umpties(20-30-40) about black people.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My teeth hurt after watching that.

Would bang the shit out of the black one though...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well let's say "less then americans do" :D

Might be cause the UK dumassity(it's a word!) isn't as well reported.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Just give me the button, I'll wire it up to Pause-break on my keyboard..I NEVER hit that one.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well you can hardly expect to declare a holy war on a country and destroy it's most iconic buildings without having a few right wingers get a bit crazy.
I amazed America didn't just carpet bomb the Middle East after 2001 tbh.

(I mean all of it)

rynnor

Rockhound
The original piece is scripted - just not sure if its meant to be comedy or a crass attempt to manipulate stupid americans. If the latter its quite alarming.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Apparently it isn't. Which is worrying to say the least.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didnt get past the woman singing :(

Me neither. I've lost the will to watch much more of that shit at the moment. My mind's made up about (most) Americans and they'll have to do something particularly spanky to push me back towards the "they're not all a bunch of cunts" end of my scale...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Dont get me wrong. I'm pretty sympathetic to the American Millitiaman second amendment types :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its no wonder the world thinks america is so stupid, the media just keeps putting stupid twats like this on tv its no wonder.

rynnor

Rockhound
I wonder when it will be like that over here - we tend to follow US trends...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dont get me wrong. I'm pretty sympathetic to the American Millitiaman second amendment types :)

I'd feel more sympathy if they actually would start shooting at their government and central bankers. It's not as if they live in a democracy any more, they're all getting shafted and they're too dumb to know it...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'd feel more sympathy if they actually would start shooting at their government and central bankers. It's not as if they live in a democracy any more, they're all getting shafted and they're too dumb to know it...

Actually empirically true, although we Brits aren't that far behind in the too-dumb-to-know-it stakes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. They got rid of us brits, only for us and our banking system to win a bit later on...

throdgrain

FH is my second home

I think a bloke called Timothy Mcvey did that, didnt go down too well though ....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
An ex war vet with mental problems? If it was him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom