Just play fair please

I

iantheace

Well, mids have never really played fair but i was hoping in this area they would, many times ive been with an alb force of 150+ at 1am, and they said no we cant do a RR its too late at night. Mids take that to the complete extreme however without remorse and do a RR when 29 lvl 50 albs are online.

Thanks, just my 2 cents, not sure i will continue playing now that some more game spirit is lost

C

chruxh

Uber whiner are we supposed to feel sorry for you now, now that you have lost "game spirit" ?

That was the most lame thread so far !

B

bloodclot

hurray!!!!! another whine rr stupid etc post.

give more

F

fenderon

Life is not fair, and such is the case for all realms as well..

Mids dont go to bed and do RR at 8am on a saturday. Albs have 42% of the population on the server and hibs hardly ever have df, they also have the smalles population on Excalibur.

T

Tualatin

just a stoopid raid imo.

However, it shows that mids are capable of doing a relic raid, just vs npc's tho.

K

killrake

Originally posted by Tualatin
just a stoopid raid imo.

However, it shows that mids are capable of doing a relic raid, just vs npc's tho.

Yes its much better, less lagg and still got the relics , Damn Nice.

C

cjkaceBM

OK let's all play fair.

No raids before 18.00 GMT, after 00.00 GMT.
Only allowed to run as 1 FG.
Nobody is allowed to use /assist.
Only 1 class per group.
Nobody is allowed to join a fight they didn't start.

etc

etc

etc

Fair is a matter of perspective.

N

NightyP

the Japanese attacking Pearl harbour when everyone was asleep was not exactly fair either, they did what they wanted to do.

But America also dropped the Bomb on Japan, which is what Alb will do soon.
History repeats itself in one form or another...

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by NightyP
the Japanese attacking Pearl harbour when everyone was asleep was not exactly fair either, they did what they wanted to do.

but america knew that the japs where gonna attack cos most of its fleet was mysterious moved away on "manouvres"

so if your gonna do an alarm raid give warning :)

N

NightyP

they did know it was coming ;) America just never took it seriously ;)
As they showed in the film

S

sorusi

ah like you ever play fair in emain with your zergs :>

unless you were born yesterday you should know there is no fair/justice both irl and in any game so stop crying about it. nothing is going to change .

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
but america knew that the japs where gonna attack cos most of its fleet was mysterious moved away on "manouvres"

so if your gonna do an alarm raid give warning :)

U did get a warning from someone in mid. Don't blame us if u didn't belive it.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by iantheace
Well, mids have never really played fair but i was hoping in this area they would, many times ive been with an alb force of 150+ at 1am, and they said no we cant do a RR its too late at night. Mids take that to the complete extreme however without remorse and do a RR when 29 lvl 50 albs are online.

Thanks, just my 2 cents, not sure i will continue playing now that some more game spirit is lost

play fair != 8fg @mmg for hours on end

oh and please quit, thats 250 rps less in the next zerg, oh my no :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by NightyP

you already have, does the words "zerg, crash, server" ring any bells?

A

Aussie-

so funneh those mids, always crying about albzerg asking for FG fights because that is "fair" , when it comes to relics they do what they want. The irony.

N

NightyP

Originally posted by Arnor
you already have, does the words "zerg, crash, server" ring any bells?
More are on way.

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by phule_gubben
U did get a warning from someone in mid. Don't blame us if u didn't belive it.

no one told me or the Fellowship alliance

:/

i was exping in avalon when they started banging on hurbury and i rushed to try and defend

A

angsth

remove relics completely from the game, and let us who want to play the game (at any time we want) have our fun..

V

Vepo

Crashing the server to get revenge on us Mids for takng the relics is going too far. So what if we took the relics at 7am in the morning stop crying about it.

If you want to get the relics back do it without crashing the server so everyone can play the game and do what they want.

All I see on BarrysWhine at the moment is "OMG YOU MIDS ARE LAMERS FOR DOING AN ALARMCLOCK RAID" and "NICE JOB CRASHING THE SERVER ALBIONS"

In history of War the enemy never gives away what they are going to do (they only find out with spies) They don't say "Hay lets send our troops into battle when the enemy has all there troops out ready in force"

They don't .. look at what happened in Iraq they would send in troops in the middle of the night and take over buildings and took Saddam, do you expect them to do the same in the middle of the day?

H

Hotandsandy

Originally posted by Vepo
Crashing the server to get revenge on us Mids for takng the relics is going too far. So what if we took the relics at 7am in the morning stop crying about it.

If you want to get the relics back do it without crashing the server so everyone can play the game and do what they want.

All I see on BarrysWhine at the moment is "OMG YOU MIDS ARE LAMERS FOR DOING AN ALARMCLOCK RAID" and "NICE JOB CRASHING THE SERVER ALBIONS"

This is a response to the style of play Mid started. Reap what your realm sowed. If you don't like it - give relics back :clap:

A

acei

In history of War the enemy never gives away what they are going to do (they only find out with spies) They don't say "Hay lets send our troops into battle when the enemy has all there troops out ready in force"
This strategy is being used to show mids how much they suck and should send a clear message not to do a alarm clock raid again otherwise their frontier will be destroyed :)

V

Vepo

This doesn't show that we suck. It shows that we can do more things then just Zerg in RvR which Albion can only do.

I hope you children do now that this is a game?

P

piggeman

10 PRINT "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... *air* ... HAHAHAHAHA-HAHA-ha ha hahaha ..*cry* *and some more air* .. HAHAHAHAHA! YYYYL HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!1 *more air* HAHAHHAHAHAHHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"
GOTO 10

A

Arnor

They don't .. look at what happened in Iraq they would send in troops in the middle of the night and take over buildings and took Saddam, do you expect them to do the same in the middle of the day?

shut the FUCK up about comparing war to daoc you poostabbing donkeyfucker, ok?

and albs, cant you PLEASE just do an alarmclock raid and be done with it?
your not "more honorable" by zerging the fuck out of odins.

U

Uraniumpowered

QQ
bye /wave

Users who are viewing this thread