Just ordered...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Anyone here tried any of the really nasty ones ? How was it ?

Also been told you get an endorphin high, is that true? And no thats not why I'm doing it, just curious.
Infact I don't plan to try any of the evil ones myself, I have Vic..ehm volunteers for that ;)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Don't see the point in shit like this, vomiting/shitting all night isn't my idea of fun.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You do get a high from spicy foods. I do enjoy something hot, madras, vindaloo but nothing crazy hot. I don't see the point if you can't taste it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You dont just eat tye chili raw that's stupid. The other chef at the last restaurant I worked in made the meanest ghost chili sauce. Absolutely beautiful.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
never seen the attraction of eating something that strong :eek:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You dont just eat tye chili raw that's stupid

Those that do, claim that they have tons of aromas and taste, and that the caspian is merely "a pain" to be endured, which in time will leave you with an Endorphin high.

Again wouldnt know, and dont plan to find out.
I'll happily send any voulenteers a fruit though, my only demand is that you post a vid of it here :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'll happily send any voulenteers a fruit though, my only demand is that you post a vid of it here :D

dunno how a pepper would come through in the mail. send me a couple seeds when you get your first crop and I'll grow one from scratch. for advice re growing, have a chat with WPKenny

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Don't see the point in shit like this, vomiting/shitting all night isn't my idea of fun.

As far as I've been able to research, that would be more of a myth than fact.
People with chili related stomach issues apparently didnt take the time to chew it properly.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
As far as I've been able to research, that would be more of a myth than fact.
People with chili related stomach issues apparently didnt take the time to chew it properly.

Maybe. We had some ghost chillis at New Year, steeped them for 20 minutes and ate them, 3 out of 4 of the people who ate them were up all night shitting.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
How many each? Any more than 1 whole chili per person is suicide

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
How many each? Any more than 1 whole chili per person is suicide

Just the one. I wasn't one of the ones daft enough to do it btw, my stomach doesn't agree with anything mildly spicy, couldn't even handle a few spoonfuls of my gf's madras the other night.

TdC

you inspire me Olgaline: I've just ordered some pepper seeds of my very own, two mild, and two medium hot!

TdC

meh, reading up on this little adventure it seems you just can't go sticking pepper seeds in the ground (well...) as there is an optimal grow season or something. I may have to get like a mini-greenhouse thingy: you have them the size of a crate of beer and such which is pretty sweet I guess. Olga? thoughts?

Chilly

Balls of steel
meh, reading up on this little adventure it seems you just can't go sticking pepper seeds in the ground (well...) as there is an optimal grow season or something. I may have to get like a mini-greenhouse thingy: you have them the size of a crate of beer and such which is pretty sweet I guess. Olga? thoughts?
Buy a pot, put soil in it, put it on your windowsill, plant chilli. Await.

TdC

but but but optimal results! maximum yield! but! but!!

TdC

oh! but that's easy as making a hash filled mars bar man :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
6500k bulb for eight hours a day, keep the soil moist and remember ferts. Maximum growth and you don't need to put it in your windowsill. Friend of mine planted an avocado stone like this and it has already grown into a small tree after just about a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom