Just need to share this insane fight I had..

Dalus Carosu

Fledgling Freddie
Ok DF down stairs Hib side.. Me and a Merc I think it was (was so mad after fight so dont remember lol)

Ok I hit him with bow cupple of times he use he's IP and when the tank reach me he was on 60% hp.. now the fun begin :clap:

My Bb up top of stairs healed me all the fight until he had no more mana and the Tank won with 100% hp. How you wonder?

Traitors! and the damn thing Proced like 20 times on me and every LT hit me for 44, I counted the life taps on me and was something around 60 of them :wij:

So first fight I got him to 10% he heald to 100% then got him to 10% again same thin he healed to 100% lol

Ok longest fight ever for me hehe

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I love it! A ranger being owned despite being healed by his BB.
Somebody nerf Albs!
Regards, Glottis

Dalus Carosu

Fledgling Freddie
Nah just thought it was to damn funny :9 I know getting so much procs is hard as hell I have duel alot with peeps who use Traitors never seen this happen :)

Dalus Carosu

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis only way I win in melee is with my BB tbh lol. Not melee speced to much I try to drop them with Bow until they come to me or I am ... ehm dead :)

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
I once had to dish out near 3k dmg on a infil to kill him thanks to SoM, i should have gotten twice the rp´s imo :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im getting fed up up of seeing '166 style damaged was absorbed/200 damage was absorbed by barrier' blah blah blah messages personally. 600 damage hits reduced to 250 odd if lucky is rediculous.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
the vampiric mists die in 4 hits me thinks - imo just kill them?

Dalus Carosu

Fledgling Freddie
Ah forgot to say he had SoM on to :)

Yes the vampiric mists maybe die on 4 hits but I had like 4-5 at one time floating around me kidna much :(

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Ah :>

and

Kagato said:
Im getting fed up up of seeing '166 style damaged was absorbed/200 damage was absorbed by barrier' blah blah blah messages personally. 600 damage hits reduced to 250 odd if lucky is rediculous.

Awww :( :fluffle:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
wouldn't mind but how often do casters see resists like that?

be honest now casters - not very often :touch:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Kami said:

Aye isn't like every not debuffed spell is the same as that :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:

problem is theres 101 ways to screw over melee damage now, yet still only the same old basic maxed resists you can do for countering spells, with the odd exception of empty mind and a half hearted arti armour proc.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
problem is theres 101 ways to screw over melee damage now, yet still only the same old basic maxed resists you can do for countering spells, with the odd exception of empty mind and a half hearted arti armour proc.

Or... you could interrupt \o/ :eek:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Or... you could interrupt \o/ :eek:

With increased cast speed and over capped dex alot of casters can still cast between tank swings without moc now, with moc you don't even have chance to get out of the box before your dead.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
nice fight you had there m8.. that weapon can be funny(often far not as useful as there were), he was dam lucky.. thx for sharing :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kagato said:
With increased cast speed and over capped dex alot of casters can still cast between tank swings without moc now, with moc you don't even have chance to get out of the box before your dead.

afaik they are interrupted for your swingspeed duration - the whole 6s or whatever...
though I think if you're hasted etc. it adjusts the time.

What will have changed is charges (and instas) only interrupt for 2s rather than your weapon speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom