Just need some advice

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Hoi probably not many who remember me i used to play Heraf(friar), baelrath(minstrel), flidias(reaver)

After a very long brake and about a game of 4 later i seem to get back to this game again. Now i do have time to play alot but i better not so me looking for youre opinions on what char i should try and deck out totally to have regular rvr fun with but not as maddening as each day 4-6 hours like i used to do

Currently got

Flidias reaver, scw, cb, som, battler, gov,maddening scalars, ml7 shlied and rest is mix of random decent stuff

Baelrath minstrel, nothing much has a malice, winged helm, som, maddening scalars

Heraf, nailah, tartaros, hec, egg of youth, battler and some other stuff

I like all three with a preference towards the reaver and friar. What would be best for rvr, seeing i dont know many people anymore i probably will have to settle for alot of solo and pug. What is the most needed these days. And which one would take me the least time to get equiped up totally. Suggestion on what items to add are welcome to.

I know i am asking a bit much, so thanks for all who reply. Partial answer or any tips are appreciated to.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
need any help with anything Heraf give me a shout:)
i'll be either on deepfried/studiomonkey/munt
and welcome back
deepfried/studiomonkey

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome back Heraf :fluffle:

Just like Deep said.... give a yell ingame or here if you need help with anything.

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to seem some familiar ones still playing

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom