Just like old times

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm not sure how many a side that was, but it was bloody good fun. Siege warfare at its finest in Ostland tonight.

Order holding the second floor, a mass of us inside and outside the keep trying to keep the door open and more pouring at us outside trying to break the siege.

Lets hope it keeps up. I was having a good time pounding away at the walls with hell cannons and the ebb and flow of the fighting outside.

:worthy::worthy:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I think it must have been atleast 75 a side if you count all the fights in the surrounding area. After the first 20 minutes of the siege I gave up trying to get near the castle without turning my settings right down.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like good fun m8s, never have replaced that feeling daoc gave u duringa keep attack/defence in ANY other mmo yet, im not high enough to do it in war yet :)

glad to hear war is turning out to be daoc 4.5 (albiet with easy mode pve) :)

didnt realise how HARDCORE daoc pve was till i played all the other mmos out there, u could lose all your xp at the lvl in a night with one stupid mistake heheh

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
we been talking about that in guild lately.. .we played many games, but not one have given the daoc feeling so far. War is really really a "Daoc V2" and nice to see mythichave learned from Daoc's good as well as bad things...

Its so much more than i hoped it would be, just hope for a patch soon to remove some of the small anoyying bugs, but other than im blown away. the warriorpriest is a truly awesome class xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom