Just Interested

GuardiansOfHibernia

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, Most of you have been playing for years and enjoying all aspects of DAOC but in you owns words :-

1 What do hate most about DAOC?
2 If you could do anything to change game what would it be?
3 Would you like a dedicated SI server (pre TOA/CATA)

Josh

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
1. ToA (Artis and ML`s ZzzZZzzz) and NF ( cba to write the long explenation just givf back OF with good old emain :p )
2. Remove ToA/NF and more time spend fixing bugs then making new expansions like ToA and NF that just stink anyway :p
3. Yes.

well thats what i think :)

Vriss.

Sephero

Fledgling Freddie
1. crafting
2. remove SC (maybe Alch also). ohh almost forgot, ofc i would like NF to be removed also
3. aye would be realy nice

GuardiansOfHibernia said:
Hi all, Most of you have been playing for years and enjoying all aspects of DAOC but in you owns words :-

Josh

1. Elitists that think they're gods gift to daoc.
2. Remove some of toa namely master levels and some item abilities/charges+remove nf.
3. And no :) i admit toa ruined daoc although playing si constantly wouldnt do it much justice either... people want new things... its a shame mythic dont realise what.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
1: DL mafia on exc-hib(you know who)
2: Make a neutral rvr zone which would be ideal for fg vs fg's(at irish sea maybe?)
3:No,it was quite dull pre-toa,now there's a lot of different stuff/tools to be used during solo/group

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
pre requirements for a master lvl...make them have 2 parts ie 1st 5 steps then 2nd 5 steps o nseperate raids...make them 2 fgp doable

RvR's point get relics or keeps to get df. Need mroe reasons to rvr and it needs to be made more tank friendly casters are the owners:p

Artifacts and master lvls are good But they are compulsary if ya want to be more effective in game, there needs to be an alternative to these for the not so leet player for those with litle time..

TBH bring back old emain asa bg type but access for only those with no artifacts:p

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
1 Zergs and leechers
2 Smth that could let me duel some1 w/o having 3021753185731875831 adds
3 No, cba to reroll

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie

Josh
1.Long ml`s, slow respawn on arti mobs, stats on ithems (hard to get a good templade), population diffrency on nf and albs range abillity.
2. Short down ml`s, short down respawn on some of the artis, make it easyr to do some of them (eks.Jascina sash). All realm should have same range abillity.
3.No, i tink ppl need new tings to do.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Josh

1- Spellcrafting
2- Remove Spellcrafting, it wrecked the game.
3- No, remove SI's SC and the game would be fun again

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
Dislike
1) ToA master levels and artis
2) Time wasting, boring aspects of the game eg, the way crafting is implemented.
3) Archers in RvR

Changes
1) Remove everything from the game that a crafter can't make.
2) Make crafting level gains dependant on tasks, rather than mindless button pressing. Add some animations to the crafting prosess, looks stupid haveing people sit there or sway.
3) Horses you can ride where you want. Treat it like a pet that is always with you, except you can stable it with a specific stable master.
4) Add more roleplay emots, Lie down?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
1) the flaws of toa (i like the charges and toa bonuses + ml's - can make fights last pretty long in rvr) and adds in rvr >_<
2) givf OF tbh ;x
3) yesh ofc! will take no time lvl. (tho i like toa rvr in OF)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Dislikes:

1) artis and ml's impact on rvr
2) crafting is total crap
3) overabundance of cc in rvr and stupidly fast cast speeds

Changes:

1) totally reduce the impact of ml's and artifacts
2) would love to see crafting totally revamped, something like WoW's recipes and searching for the materials system for example
3) no castable stun, no pets chain stunning, all cc with same ranges, give weak caster classes some form of pbaoe instant CC with a reasonable reuse timer, would hate for the game to totally swing the other way to dark age of tankalot but I think the games been caster dominated for most of it's life, nerf casting speeds ffs! Maybe totally remove the effect of dex on casting and quick on melee spds, dunno but I think it's all too far gone to change anyway :p

xverd

Banned
Vrisslar said:
1. ToA (Artis and ML`s ZzzZZzzz) and NF ( cba to write the long explenation just givf back OF with good old emain :p )
2. Remove ToA/NF and more time spend fixing bugs then making new expansions like ToA and NF that just stink anyway :p
3. Yes.
agree

Tuncarl

Fledgling Freddie
Someone above mentioned nuetral rvr zones.

I have just returned here after a year away on the US servers and one of the things they are looking to do now is an "instanced rvr". This would enable the nuetral rvr zone where groups and guilds can fight uninterupted by zergs etc.

There was a poll to see who wanted what, dont know the result but Mythic have just finished clustering servers there and are looking for other ways to improve things.

Mey

Part of the furniture
1.) "L337" kids
2.) NF Keep Raids (take so long.......)
3.) Stunnable Necro Pets

Ame

Fledgling Freddie

Trials of atlantis, especially the Master Levels. I still think the expansion would have worked without them, and if just the new zones/artifacts were added.

Remove the new frontiers! Too much lag, and I just hate them. Gifv ye old Emain Macha back!

Pwease! A server with just NF and ToA removed would be fun to play.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
1. More of the ML steps made soloable, so they BG raids took a little less time.
2. Increase XP given for rvr at 40+ (not BG)
3. No, I actually like TOA/CATA and NF. OF was pants.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie

Josh

1. The company running it.
2. Give it a new owner.
3. This would be redundant if 2. came true :)

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
1) ml's and artifacts, cba to camp something like GoV and have it stolen. i hate respawn timers too, give 1 hour respawn or summet stupid like that, not gimpo random with random drop % etc etc

2) hibs to be un nerfed and albs to be nerfed (eg. to have normal range mezz on a slower caster, not gimpo 400+ dex 10% cast speed. Totally stoopid) and hibs to get an insta stun! i hate you damn insta stun whores, especially you noob riderich (rr9 mincer who i chain kill :p ebay noob)
edit: givf new servers that don't lag to hell, especially at 5am gmt

3) not a bloody clue, i joined at start of toa, and hated it :p i spend more time in mainland and SI

moik

Fledgling Freddie
1) The amount of time you have to spend to get a viable char ready for rvr.

2) Read 1)

3) Most definately, my reasoning: Read 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom