Just got this spam mail

S

SFXman

lol...
"At the same time you are satisfying her cravings with your large, manly penis, YOU are receiving more pleasure on your sensitive nerve endings than you can imagine. Once you reach this sexual height you'll never look back. It's awesome!"
These people have to be joking.
You might as well be able to pop some pills and get larger muscles with no work-outs :rolleyes:

T

Teh Krypt

"Albion Medical has helped 1000's of men cope with and conquer serious erectile dysfunction issues. These painful problems include small penis size and poor self-image, as well as lack of potency and premature ejaculation."

To be honest, if I had to take pills at the age of what? 20+ because my penis was not "big enouth" I would have a poorer self image then I would having a small penis :)

O

old.tRoG

Ouch! $60 per bottle!

I was gonna order some, too :(

O

old.tRoG

jeremy_box2.gif

penilefitnessban.gif

productpic.jpg

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Everytime I see that guy on television someone is being very friendly with him!

That guy has the second best job in the world!

O

old.tRoG

What's the best?

Being the person who is friendly with him?

Honestly FonZ, we don't want to hear about your Ron Jeremy fantasies.

O

old.tRoG

No wonder, he's on the pills, you see!

Buy Albion Medical PiLLZ today.

Be a real man, be like Ron Jeremy.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Heh.

I think some of the popups you get when you close that site kinda reduces it's credibility... "Attract women instantly" lotion stuff.. summut to do with human pheromones apparently...

Turns out it smells of sweat (they don’t quite say that.. but the compound they use occurs in male sweat, and is usually destroyed by deodorants)... and this is a good thing to attract women with? It’s cheaper simply not to wash for a week if that’s how it works..

You gotta love magic cures for being ugly :p

O

old.tRoG

Girls! Want to see some more flies*?
Get Albion Medical Lotion!

(May contain human excrement)
*The type that go BzzzzZZzZzzzZZ

S

Sarum TheBlack

Also in the list of great products in the popup: http://www.shavenomore.com/

"Wouldn't It Be Great If You Never Had To Shave Again?"

..err.. well that depends.. I guess I may want to keep SOME body hair.

WISH YOU COULD SHOW OFF YOUR BODY?

Well, what good is all that hard work in the gym if your definition is hidden under spools of hair?

Doesn't really help.. all those great DAoC women can't see my great body anyway...

Coarse or Fine Hair; Man or Woman; Even if your Skin is Sensitive - It Does Not Matter!

(please note, while it is true you can still use this product regardless of hair and skin type, we make no guarantees that it won't also "Ultra Skin Away (tm)" too.)

S

SFXman

lol... at the body hair thing.
Ridiculous things, and as always... it's on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread