just got game

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
and it wont let me register for ffx1 bit cos it keeps saying my play online id is incorrect when i copyed it exactly from the bit where it gave it me :( and i made sure the caps n that where the same 2 ;)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Stubby!

'Tis Trub, here :D

I'll have a poke around and look for some answers to your question... but...

Hello :D

How've you been?

How's Nazgul?

And all that. :)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
nazgul good every1 still good we merged with imperial army and got loads of new members but a few peeps have left n that :( but i sorted the prob :> I and l look exactly the same in the sign up thing :>

and btw this patch thing real slow 1% after like half an hour :(

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
o yeh and r ninja's ne good n that + down load just restarted itself :/ :( :m00:

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Eh? I downloaded it in seven hours... and I'm using a modem, for gods sake. :)

Glad to hear Nazgul are still going, but it's a little sad that some members decided to leave. Oh well, it'll all end up good :D

I can't for the life of me figure out what you/playonline/whoever is doing wrong.

Google, aid me in my quest!

Edit - All of the advanced classes are great as main jobs. Some people have had some trouble with the Beastmaster at high levels, but I wouldn't know, being a bit of a slowleveling newbie, as always. I manage to get lost even when looking at the ingame map, ffs :(

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Ninja's are Very cool, ask jaxal :)

They are very expensive too, however.

Madwand

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
and it wont let me register for ffx1 bit cos it keeps saying my play online id is incorrect when i copyed it exactly from the bit where it gave it me :( and i made sure the caps n that where the same 2 ;)
Can anyone tell me how this issue was resolved?

I bought a copy of FFXI for the PC a couple of weeks ago and I also got the incorrect ID message. I have since got a replacement and exactly the same thing has happened again! I just can't get it to work...

What am i doing wrong?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
There's lots of different ID's printed in the back of your booklet - just double check you definitely have the right one. It's the Play Online ID you need - not the Final Fantasy or the Zilart one first. I think it begins EB ?

Madwand

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]There's lots of different ID's printed in the back of your booklet - just double check you definitely have the right one. It's the Play Online ID you need - not the Final Fantasy or the Zilart one first. I think it begins EB ?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I've definitely got the right one and it starts, PVEW-...

leggy

Probably Scottish
The ID is case sensitive. Make sure you have entered every character in upper case. I also had this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom