Just got a mail today...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
About a DAoC/WAR joint subscription..

Have you played or are you still playing Dark Age of Camelot, the most-talked about game among the European communities, renowned for its Realm versus Realm (RvRTM) capability and its huge amount of content (seven expansions to date, of which six are free).

As you already know, Warhammer® Online: Age of ReckoningTM, the new MMORPG from Mythic Entertainment®, operated in Europe by GOA will be released on the 18th September.

To thank you for your continuing loyalty to Dark Age of Camelot, we would like to offer you a once-off offer: a joint subscription at a preferential price for the two games.

1 month: €19.95 (€5/£3.50 off on DAoC)
3 months: €53.95 (€14/£9.50 off on DAoC)
6 months: €99.95 (€26/£18 off on DAoC)

just sucks that the offer isnt including ppl that havent played DaoC anything.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah. I laughed a bit when I saw that. I was hoping for something better (although I guess the trophy thing is nice). I mean, who's going to play two MMO's at the same time?

Also; " ...To thank you for your continuing loyalty to Dark Age of Camelot...". Yeah, right. People who made a DAoC trial account also received this... goes to show how high they actually rank that loyalty...

- English -

Resident Freddy
1 month: €19.95

is that euro?

so its like £23 for the 2 games? a month

isnt it cheaper to pay seperatly?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
If they had included DaoC for free i'd have considered it, since I don't really like WAR. Still, it's a nice idea, and hopefully they will draw some people into trying out DaoC - the best mmo i've ever played. :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Id be tempted if Dyvet wasnt so dead.

I can't speak German, so I was hoping for a similar offer from the States(where I also have an account)

sadly not though :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
About a DAoC/WAR joint subscription..

Have you played or are you still playing Dark Age of Camelot, the most-talked about game among the European communities, renowned for its Realm versus Realm (RvRTM) capability and its huge amount of content (seven expansions to date, of which six are free).

As you already know, Warhammer® Online: Age of ReckoningTM, the new MMORPG from Mythic Entertainment®, operated in Europe by GOA will be released on the 18th September.

To thank you for your continuing loyalty to Dark Age of Camelot, we would like to offer you a once-off offer: a joint subscription at a preferential price for the two games.

1 month: €19.95 (€5/£3.50 off on DAoC)
3 months: €53.95 (€14/£9.50 off on DAoC)
6 months: €99.95 (€26/£18 off on DAoC)

just sucks that the offer isnt including ppl that havent played DaoC anything.

war is £8.99 per month

would be better to give everyone in WAR a free first 3 months play time on daoc....

:m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah. I laughed a bit when I saw that. I was hoping for something better (although I guess the trophy thing is nice). I mean, who's going to play two MMO's at the same time?

Also; " ...To thank you for your continuing loyalty to Dark Age of Camelot...". Yeah, right. People who made a DAoC trial account also received this... goes to show how high they actually rank that loyalty...
Trial accounts and people who have been sooo loyal....they cancelled their subs 3 years ago like me....then have gone to play on US servers in WAR too... damn Im loyal, maybe I should treat my women the same, shag me today and in 3 years come back for another, and I dont care if you are married now.... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom