just cus you geeks didnt post it..

J

Jonaldo

Monday, Lothian will go english with a character database from Excalibur. :sleeping:

as ever, invite teh people with low iq so they don't need to worry about feedback of any real consequence :p

;)

S

StormriderX

OMG we'll finally get 1.54 soon 0_o

R

Roo Stercogburn

Marvelous!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

One slight query, obviously a misprint - they put in Excalibur rather than Prydwen. I'll let Right Now know about it so they don't get embarassed about it.

Can't wait to have have my shammy playing with Group endurance regen so looking forward to Lothian :D

Yay GOA! :D:D:D

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1
as ever, invite teh people with low iq so they don't need to worry about feedback of any real consequence :p;)

Urgg! Me no low IQ me get strate U in GSCE's!! Me smartest peoples in all Skagness!

Oh, and Wahoo!

Edit - on the stupid note

Some sentences in your system window are displayed in english

God have mercy on our souls :)

D

Dook_Pug

You'd think they'd have learned by now. Excal people don't seem to do much 'testing'. Remember last time? AF bug? Heh.

Here we go again. :m00:

T

Teh Krypt

GoA. This is st00pid.

Seriously, we pay the same as excal people dont we? We should get to test too ffs.

O

old.Tzeentch

since you guys wanna hate on kemor for spelling stuff wrong --
i never heard of 'self-craft' :)

D

DocWolfe

Before you report anything, we want to tell some of the known bugs present in the current 1.54 test version :

Rezzing characters gives you realm points.
rofl that aint a bug!

we basically got the french news page translated o_o
The interface windows for self-craft are not translated.
The unique items created by the new Random Object Generator still have some names in english.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
You'd think they'd have learned by now. Excal people don't seem to do much 'testing'. Remember last time? AF bug? Heh.

Here we go again. :m00:

as we all know people from Prydwen all work as professional code testers and play camelot in their spare time.

Non-testers don't get allowed on the server.

The people from Prydwen would never stand in emain dueling each other and going 'ooh' at the new icons. Never at all... They'd all be running extensive tests on AF.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Docwolfe

rofl that aint a bug!

we basically got the french news page translated o_o

When you connect it'll be in french... getting messages in english from a french server is a bug :) so pretty simple really...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
since you guys wanna hate on kemor for spelling stuff wrong --
i never heard of 'self-craft' :)

control-R... lets you repair stuff in your inventory.

D

DocWolfe

I was refering to the other quote above it as not a bug, and the quote below was to indicate the fact that we dont really need to know the bugs from french/german client

S

Slipurson

Originally posted by vintervargen
where can u see changes etc for 1.54?

Check http://www.camelotherald.com

click on previous patches

and for the pryd player talking about paying as much as the excal players.... do you subscribe to the game just to be able to test the new patch ?

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Slipurson

and for the pryd player talking about paying as much as the excal players.... do you subscribe to the game just to be able to test the new patch ?

And that has relevance how?

Fact is, you guys don't 'test'.

O

old.Tzeentch

er
what makes you think the people on prydwen are in some way better than people on excal?

in any way?

O

old.Trine Aquavit

er
what makes you think the people on prydwen are in some way better than people on excal?

in any way?

We can't help it - it's inherrent. Simply the act of choosing the Prydwen server over Excalibur makes us 15% better at everything you do in life.

Or we might just be a bit jealous ;)

D

Dook_Pug

er

in any way?

Who said they were? I just think you're incompetent testers :p

O

old.Wildfire

blablabla

goeth backeth to thine roleplaying...eth ...verily.

F

Flimgoblin

I've not played Prydwen a huge amount ... but Roleplayers aren't exactly falling out of the trees over there either :)

It's better than Excal...

of course how this makes you better at testing patches I dunno :)

J

Jonaldo

er

in any way?

It's not that we think we are better players, more that we know we are better players! :D
*runs away while doing silly dance*

pwned!

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Fingoniel
I've not played Prydwen a huge amount ... but Roleplayers aren't exactly falling out of the trees over there either :)

It's better than Excal...

of course how this makes you better at testing patches I dunno :)

It's not the fact that we'd be better at testing patches. It's just that I don't see most of the people I play with overlooking something as big as the AF bug for example.

I mean, damn, WTF were you guys doing to miss that?

E

Eliz

That question crossed my mind once or twice after the last patch, yes...

K

Khalen

It's not the fact that we'd be better at testing patches. It's just that I don't see most of the people I play with overlooking something as big as the AF bug for example.

You don't know what people report, you don't know what people do, so please keep your flames to yourself. Thy ignorance is bless :)

N

-Nxs-

Considering hte average age of an excal player is 9 years old, no wonder they missed all these things.

/em ducks under the table !!

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Khalen

You don't know what people report, you don't know what people do, so please keep your flames to yourself. Thy ignorance is bless :)

Flames? Where? Little defensive aintcha.

The fact is, Gorre/Lothian is up to test patches for bugs. Not for all your little Excal 'i r 1337' d00ds to sit in Emain dueling to test how 1337 their chars are this patch. (Oh look, there's a flame)

Ofcourse I wouldn't know what they DID report (although I know it's not much), but I do know what they DON'T report, and those have been pretty major, and I would have thought rather unmissable bugs.

So...Your point again please? :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom