just curious... bit late but did anyone used to play LOM?

R

Riddler

noooo not another mir thread :p

had Oizon (27 tao) Dominius (26warr) on Dragon

Oizon (23wiz) on Phoenix

and yes, i also paid for a month to try the gambling rooms, spent the 1mill my old guild gave me, then logged out, havent logged in ever after, even tho the mir button is on my quicklaunch bar still :p

Z

zilch

Ill add myself........ Zilch the Wizard lvl 26

The one with the pk bug....... 350+ hours spent red with half the games population trying to kill me for the first 100 hours...... Damn that was teh only fun part..... :)

G

gama

I played it (god what was i thinking...... i blame stress)

i know archeon from mir is here too, ill get him to sigh up here

also asmodean and tricky are here (i think tricky is on hib/excal)

L

LunarDarkShadow

Yep <blush> I played it from August to December and only ever manager to get to level 24. Can't believe I was actually addicted to it

Lunartao - Taoist (unsurpisingly :))

And Jupitus was er.... Jupitus - level 28 tao :)

J

Jupitus

:) Yep - I was there, and I was addicted at the time too. Made alot of great friends

<waves to all his good ol' buddies>

and had lots of laughs too.

K

kataklysm

I played LOM for longer than someones sanity could take really. Absolutely appalling support and so hackable.

Played kataklysm on Dragon got to level 44 TAO. I loved my little skelly friend , guess thats why chose to be a cabalist (Kataklysm) <G> . Was a member of The DarkSide and would love to hear from anyone who was in that guild or knew me in those days and plays DAOC.

Its saving grace was the chat and friendship thing.

But loosing priceless items due to lagging ( or grief playing) was the pits and the speedcheating was barf.

The Koreans put the server up on there FTP sight and my guildies downloaded it and we had an alternative server for a while , it also revealed all the security hacks such as the default system admin password which was well exploited . It was great on the alternative server having everyone on as GM and spawning 50 evil centipedes or 1000 spiders during fights :) but that killed it really.

S

sugah

LOL another thread..

Mingle - DServer retired october 2001

Mingle - PServer
Click - PServer

Long time no see diablerie

E

Eleasias

rofl...

wtf did kata bumb this when there are 2 threads already? ~~

last post: 20-06-02 13:55

then it jumps like 10 months? o_O

K

kataklysm

Originally posted by Eleasias
rofl...

wtf did kata bumb this when there are 2 threads already? ~~

last post: 20-06-02 13:55

then it jumps like 10 months? o_O

mmm , let me answer your question.

Maybe i wasnt here 10 months ago.
Its not a closed thread.
Its a good way to find out quickly the self appointed forum police types from those who are contributing to the forum in a constructive way ;)

Are you now playing DAOC having played LoM ?

W

whitelines

I remember you Kladen/Charnira, didnt you play in The Forgotten, with Tigerstripe and Twoflower?

I may be wrong..

S

seb1024

was in LOM

Malicki 28 wizard
Elrek 28 warrior
TarotLodge Guild

the avatars still exist just dont play them atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom