just curious... bit late but did anyone used to play LOM?

O

old.charnira

did anyone play this heap of shite called lom? i knew alot of people from there but after people started disapearing to daoc during beta stage and all i dont know anyone now thats played it.

i know alot of people moved from this shitey game. please post if you have.

lom is just a distance memory (and i hope it stays that way)

E

Eblessair

there are quite a few that played lom
myself being one of then
Pyrotic; lvl27 wizzy ;p

O

old.charnira

i know ALOT moved here but seemed to scatter all over the place and split when beta finished and changed names etc.

i know that someone called wintereyes (i think) in excalibur/hibbie used to play because it was his orignal name.

i know a few of my old guildies play/played this but i doubt they keep their original name.

A

Aeiedil

AFAIK <The Inner Circle>, Hib\Exc, is a LoM guild, I don't know how many are still LoM though :) I used to play but stopped when it went P2P. My nickname was SuicidalSnail, a level 15 or so Taoist :) I never did get that robe :(

C

c0ngo

I played on Phoe and didn't manage to get that server rewound although someone that's replied to this thread managed to get that 2 happen on Dragon and 2 get themsleves banned repeatedly from the LOM forum :p

O

old.Ozwin

Hi , I played on Phoenix server , Eranu Lvl 33 warrior when i stopped playing. I was in Apocalyse guild alongside Twiztid and Leweeda from Hibernia Excal.

When i look back i wonder why i stuck with it when i look at it now it does look like a pile of dross.

K

Keri

hehehe .. I remember you Eranu .. I was Runesol on Phoenix .. 26 wiz. Never did get a mage staff .. it seemed it was always the warriors who got them, and they insisted on asking a million for them.

O

old.Ozwin

Lol if u go back now everyones running round with d swords, spirit blades and warmage staffs and tele , flame rings as they drop like crackers now.

K

Keri

I uninstalled LoM months ago. Spent the last day of my account happily giving away all my stuff. Gave all my cash in smallish amounts to n00bs .. kinda like the pied piper of Border Village and BW. :)

Was the warmage staff the giant dildo? Or was that the judgement mace or something? I think there were 2 of them on Phoenix when I left.

O

old.Ozwin

That was a J mace and everyone over level 30 just about has one i believe. I still have the account inactive (just in case i decide to gave this LOM2 game a try and they use the character database) with some gear , rest i gave away to my old guild and new players. About 6 weeks ago i decided to give it a go so bought one months subs. Played it for 2 hours to see what this gambling rooms where like but was bored rigid in 2 hours and never went back and dont think i ever will.

K

Keri

I think they disabled the gambling rooms because too many people were cheating. Read that on Gamespy I think.

S

Spudgie

In AK alone theres me (Spudgie), Soulslayer (my little bro), Kryx ( best m8), Vulcan, Malok, Barakus, Tubalcain and a few more.

K

kain_pravus

Yes I remember my LoM days, I had a lvl 23 wiz called FreakShow

I check there forums now and again, and damn there getting screwed over, there still waiting for a decent update which was due last december lol

the population has turned evil, from what i can tell people are stabbing each other in the backs all over the place, greed and distrust run riot with GM currption making the head lines.

That game deserves to die a horrid death :)

O

old.Freda

Originally posted by Spudgie
In AK alone theres me (Spudgie), Soulslayer (my little bro), Kryx ( best m8), Vulcan, Malok, Barakus, Tubalcain and a few more.

Most of the founder members of Axioms moved to daoc when it went beta. We all use to play on the Dragon server..

Dazzler
Cyberlord
Malok
Goldgenie
Elia

Shame not many ppl knew me (Elia) but then I didn't pk and the only group hunts I went on was with Malok & Dazzler. Although we did hold the title of the first guild to get to the kings room after the patch :D

Freda

O

old.acoan

yeh i played it, char was called guinty1.... looks shit now mind u ,them damn koreans hehe

S

Seerkind

Me remebers plenty of calls.....KOREANS TAKING OUT SABUK GUARDS!! GET HERE NOW!!!!
hehe funny

O

old.edicius

I played LOM /em vomites with flash back of mining
was a poor Wiz /em vomites more when thinks about pots

Was lvl 22 wiz called edicus

M

minstrel_kyra

*very embarassed*

Yes, I used to play that horrible game.

Only good thing out of it was meeting What, Choppy, Zarthan, Lakarell (aka HJH), Amstal, and Kidia (aka Neowizard). (hope i didn't forget anyone )

We all played on Dragon and yes it was a crap game. But hey, I have an excuse, it was my first online game lol !!

Now we are living happily everafter in DAOC.

Those poor fools are STILL waiting for the update? LOL

My account is still active but I haven't played Kyrah since starting DAOC. My friend Ceggy took over the account and plays on it.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Freda

Most of the founder members of Axioms moved to daoc when it went beta. We all use to play on the Dragon server..

Dazzler
Cyberlord
Malok
Goldgenie
Elia

Freda

Well we have a member of our guild called Dazzler, dont think he looks on the fourms though. Was Malok is real life wife? if so I am 99.9% sure this is the same man.

O

old.Kladen

i left and said id be back for the patch (im charnira btw) and this was jsut when DAOC was finishing beta.

i its hard to think of people ive seen in lom.

people complained about the server reload but if all those lom players remembered, the daoc one was nothin. and also all those people bitching about exp is too slow, try Lom im sure you'll disagree.

O

old.Ozwin

<shudders as she thinks of the 10 hours gameplay just to get 5% exp at lvl 33>

No thanks , those days are long gone.

E

Eblessair

Originally posted by charnira
i know ALOT moved here but seemed to scatter all over the place and split when beta finished and changed names etc.

i know that someone called wintereyes (i think) in excalibur/hibbie used to play because it was his orignal name.

i know a few of my old guildies play/played this but i doubt they keep their original name.

yeah, i grped with winter a while ago at parth, havnt seen him around much tho :(

O

old.Kladen

i know a few people came here from my guild sentinals
their lom alias were panther,noon,dravin and moosethegoose(think she did)

cant think of anyone else.

oh well i think we should close this thread now. quess i aint found no one i know (a.k.a charnira lvl 26 taoist whos account maybe deleted for spaming and cursing in lom forums)

O

old.Freda

Originally posted by Gimly

Well we have a member of our guild called Dazzler, dont think he looks on the fourms though. Was Malok is real life wife? if so I am 99.9% sure this is the same man.

Dazzler is in excal/hib now called Vulcan.... Not sure if he has an alt on pry/alb?? Ermmm As for Malok.. He's all MAN ;) I should know as I'm his wife and my char was Elia in Lom.

Freda

S

Spudgie

Oh and my brother (Soulslayer) used to play Diablerie on phoenix

O

old.Takahome

Lvl 29 warrior, tamahome... can´t remember but some of my guild mates there have got lvl 35+... Anyway xping was terriblely slow, and LOAD of time I´ve slept over my keyboard :p

Compare with patch speed of mythic, GOA (yeah even GOA) with that patch speed... and u´ll feel how SHIT that game was.. alone with its company... omg LOM Chinese Version was a bit better >.<

C

cHodAX

Played it for 3 weeks last year, I was very depressed at the time. thats my excuse and I am sticking to it ;) Quite a few members of The Dragon Senate seem to have played LoM for a long time and that would explain why we have half the servers loonies in our guild :D

O

old.dazz

yeah, i STILL have 3 chars on this game..lol.

Dragon Server

Garuda lvl 26 wiz
OMFG lvl 18 tao

Phoenix Server

Rikimaru lvl 29 war

i played this game since last august and thought it was good until that benin thing showed up.... then i got me a copy of this game a while back and have to renew my acc :(

I remember alot of you ppl in mir...lol, funny that :puke: << this is Mir
:cool: << this is Camelot

O

old.Cru

Crucifier :). Since day2 of that crap game......finally not addicted to it :))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom