WTF? Just completed the main story of WD:L

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
30 sh hours and had lots of fun doing it. The fast travel system is good and you dont walk for ages to mission parts, theres still a lot of clean up missions to do.
FYI

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
30 sh hours and had lots of fun doing it. The fast travel system is good and you dont walk for ages to mission parts, theres still a lot of clean up missions to do.
FYI
Is this in the right forum area?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I get so bored I just go on killing sprees, nobody seems to give a fuck though.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Erm its on a computer. That help ;)

Errr... not really? This is the tech discussion area where we talk about CPUs and GFX cards... was this meant for 'PC Gaming' maybe? 😕

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you kill street ppl you get chased by the po po

Not really, the amount of times I have created utter carnage with either dropping shit or hacking cars/other shit to kill people and people literally just carry on walking, some of the worst AI in modern gaming.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Errr... not really? This is the tech discussion area where we talk about CPUs and GFX cards... was this meant for 'PC Gaming' maybe? 😕
Yeah i realised that. Was tongue in cheek response lol

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not really, the amount of times I have created utter carnage with either dropping shit or hacking cars/other shit to kill people and people literally just carry on walking, some of the worst AI in modern gaming.
I still enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom