Just chased a (possibly imaginary) mouse around the kitchen...

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
And to alleviate my mother's concerns, I've promised to sneak downstairs at half past midnight wielding a 2 million candle power torch to scare the living bejeesus out of the little fecker - if it exists.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
When I read the thread topic I thought you had been hitting the old LSD again Roal :p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for that vital bit of information.

I knew I was still awake for a reason ... but now I realise it was so I could read this post and rest assured that Roalith is taking care of the imaginary mouse.

You're my hero!

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Roalith Unhinged
Allowing the innocent bystander like Pirkel to rest in peace, knowing imaginary mice everywhere are cowering in their holes.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I have that feeling in college on thursdays, I just see pigeons fly above my head and into my class o_o (And I'm behind a window) - I look above then towards the door every time.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Them pesky (possibly imaginary) mice!!1

Good to know you're on the case mr Roalith! let us know what you find! (imaginary or otherwise) :D

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Dude, be careful it's not got a blade... it'll take a few seconds for your eyes to adjust and mice are slick with a shank... :shifty:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Put out a little dish with some coca cola in, Mice cant burp or fart so the gas builds up and their stomach's explode! dont worry the little BOOM does not leave a mess as it does not penetrate their skin.

Not sure why but they seem to love coca cola

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Put out a little dish with some coca cola in, Mice cant burp or fart so the gas builds up and their stomach's explode! dont worry the little BOOM does not leave a mess as it does not penetrate their skin.

Not sure why but they seem to love coca cola

Cruel bastard.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah cause you really want a rodent running about your house chewing through things while he probably says to his mates "yeah, these muppets let you roam free".

I dont go out my way to hurt animals etc, if i see a spider i put it in a cup and throw it back in the garden, mice however can be a real pain and its better to get rid of them any way possible.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Well, last night's excursion turned up nothing. I did however stuff what I believe to be a mousehole hidden in the skirting board under the sink with shopping bags - will take a look when I get home from work to see if the fecker's tried to chew through them and choked :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Phone ACME and get some gear from them, tell em you know Wile E Coyote and you should get a discount...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom