Just another whine thread

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
I agree with puppet in that you can't really complain about adds around the zerg, however i've had adds on me in the most obscure locations too so yah it happens and its rare to get a 1v1 from start to finish these days. (and if I do its always the same handful of people I.E. in the last 2 weeks or so it's been Runsya, Aha, Lopakado, Gamah, Jammenna and Spinesprout)

More reason to grab a buddy and duo now I guess.

Unlike most I suppose, I don't hold these grudges and return favours on people who add on me. If I get consistently zerged I just duo with Belxavier, which I guess in the case of meeting someone solo would make me an adder :D but heh it's a thin line.

Was going to say i don't see you solo often :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So i don't have to make a thread about it why are hibs running about 5fg's in emain with nothing to kill? :p

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
So i don't have to make a thread about it why are hibs running about 5fg's in emain with nothing to kill? :p

Plz somebody warn them that they are underpopulated, thx.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
2 fotm chars in wow, wanker

:D:D

Lol. My bad that I haven't fecked up my char selection in wow like I did in daoc... Btw orc hunter and tauren druid, these were my first 2 chars in wow, so you are talking bullshit again :clap:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Lol. My bad that I haven't fecked up my char selection in wow like I did in daoc... Btw orc hunter and tauren druid, these were my first 2 chars in wow, so you are talking bullshit again :clap:

chill tafi mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom