Just another little music thread

K

kinag

I have fallen inlove with Nightwish, I heard Bless the Child long time ago, but never gotten so hooked by Nightwish..
Until some months ago I heard some other songs of Nightwish and I became an addict..
I were more into Death Metal and Black Metal before, but I am just in love with Classical Metal like Nightwish and The Sins of Thy Beloved..
Heavy Guitar play, flutes and other classical instruments go so great together, and well a voice like Tarja's is just so great..

Give me your opinion about Classical metal like Nightwish etc and tell me what you think about that kind of music :)

K

klavrynd

if you like gothic check out

after forever
within temptation
tristania
the gathering (all albums up to "if then else", they morphed into money hungry pop idiots after it)

A

Addlcove

<sits in his "End of all hope" shirt>

ya nightwish is nice ;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by klavrynd

after forever
within temptation
tristania
the gathering (all albums up to "if then else", they morphed into money hungry pop idiots after it)

a bit like Within Temptation then :p

besides that, you missed the band that practically invented "Beauty and the Beast" metal, namely Theatre of Tragedy, tho only their self titled album and Velvet Darkness They Fear is really worth it.

K

kinag

Originally posted by klavrynd

after forever
within temptation
tristania

After Forever is really nice, the others I can't remember atm :)

And Addlcove, got it from a concert?

T

The Kingpin

The Darkness 4tehwin!

w00t, uk tour in October!

A

Arnor

the darkness has cool music, but their singer should be taken out and shot with a rusty nailgun

K

klavrynd

i saw a clip of the darkness on the telly the other day

next to him marilyn manson looks like the perfect son in law

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom