Just an Idea...

Ucallme

Banned
I just had a random thought today (nothing new tbh) :) so I thought i'd run it past you and im not totally sure if somebody has mentioned this before.

Anyway regarding irvr which is always good for solo (maybe, depending on RR) zerging (Great). Im sure people are getting fed up with 80% of all 3 realms in one area so this is my idea.

All Relics back to the rightful places so its all equal.

How about each realm takes 1 keep from each realm so that way we can have irvr in every realm at same time so people can pick and choose where to RvR so basically its not concentrated on 1 area.

As for keeps i would suggest the following:

Hibernia:

Dun Crimthainn = MIDGARD
Dun Bolg = ALBION

Midgard:

Nottmoor Faste = ALBION
Blendrake = HIBERNIA

Albion:

Caer Berkstead = MIDGARD
Caer Erasleigh = HIBERNIA

What do you guys think?

Amphrax/Arauddry

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
1 at a time not all 2 keeps on 1 or even 2 realms but tbh givf crim to albs and fo with bolg its too away from DC :/// why mids will be the easy mode and fast teleporters? :/

why not 2 keeps or 1 /rw on 2 realms? 1 or the other will think to do RR and thats what destroys the rp farm cause of the ergent retake of keeps

crimthain is the best keep that reminds me of OF cause of the bowl or whatever it called givf us more open fields to chew :m00: :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not only is it cross realming and therefore norty but it's not gonna happen ;) even if you got everyone on FH to somehow agree that it's a good thing (which you won't) you'd then have to get everyone in game who doesn't read FH to also agree.

In short, no.

Dorimor1

Banned
No no no and no eventually realm X will take a relic from realm Y resulting in the same drama we had with previous incidents.

D

Doom

if the frontiers would look like you described them, i reckon it would be really nice rvr, yes.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
No point in giving Midgard a keep, it will just spawn more whorecocks to insta kill you with your 25% matter resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom