Just an idea

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hi all

I'm not one of these people who usually posts random ideas on "how to improve the game" etc et but I've been thinking about something that could be pretty handy ingame.

Remember the test targets on the new tutorial? why not have one of these, but either in the main cities or as somthing to be put on a house hook point (or both?).

Just somthing that I think would be handy, mainly for testing, alot of people tend to use buff bots or test servers (in the US) to test new specs or new templates or whatever, with these placeable test targets team leaders could test easier, as could everyone else.

The thing would work in exactly the same was as the ones in the tutorial, basically a target with either infinite hp, or very very high/regenerating hp. Maybe the ones that you buy and place on housing hookpoints could be customisable, you would right click on them and can equip different armour on them, maybe even select if they have a shield, what size shield, what resists and stats, etc etc. then when you hit them you get the readouts the same as in RvR.

Anyway, just an idea :) Do ya think its worth putting in that submission form thingy on the herald?

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
a very good idea ^^ then i could spare my BB the humiliation of getting ganked when testing different chains on it :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Customisable one would be fun, just select enemy char type and it could auto select the armour.

I would probably keep mine as a Warcock and go pawn it, every time I get insta killed by one.

Insta Warcock death > release house > beat on Warcock dummy > port NF

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Seriously then, it would be a great idea to test weapons and setup on. Better than beating the BB up.

Most sincere and humble apologies for the previous post, it was before the mornings first coffee.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Customisable one would be fun, just select enemy char type and it could auto select the armour.

I would probably keep mine as a Warcock and go pawn it, every time I get insta killed by one.

Insta Warcock death > release house > beat on Warcock dummy > port NF
lol :)
Less RI ppl getting farmed ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
On US Pendragon you have 3 "mobs" outside the main cities. Their Names is Slash, Crush, Thrust. You can tell them what level they should be, if they hit back or not etc etc.

It has already been suggested many times with no responce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom