Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Banned
When ever I go out into rvr can be in a crowd of 100 mids,why is it i get grp /assist on ? Do you say in /bg kill pip first ? was at berk tonight had 3 hunters next to me not 1 got ns:( I pop get like 15 albs trying to drop ns on me :wanker: ok no i'm a warlock,but do this cool dude need all this shit?might be parinoid but same shit every day.

ps ffs get rid of nearsight it's bad for the game or make purge 3 every 30 secs

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

somebody doesnt like getting attacked on his warlock :fluffle:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
pip said:
When ever I go out into rvr can be in a crowd of 100 mids,why is it i get grp /assist on ? Do you say in /bg kill pip first ? was at berk tonight had 3 hunters next to me not 1 got ns:( I pop get like 15 albs trying to drop ns on me :wanker: ok no i'm a warlock,but do this cool dude need all this shit?might be parinoid but same shit every day.

Sure and delete your classes with it :)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Anything with balls floating around its head gets attacked first!

Himse

FH is my second home
necromania said:
doesnt the word " Warlock" and " PiP" say enough lol ?

:)

Does the word idiot, and go away mean anything to you, lol ?

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
doesnt the word " stfu" and " fo" mean anything to you?

Mean to me your lazy and abit of a intnet Chav .

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
yea any group im in and they see you , they say kill pip first. once i taught it was because you were oped or sumting, but now i understand, they just didnt like you :<

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
lol, arent you glad for the attention Pip? I may be wrong but you do seem to be abit of an attentionwhore loving all the flames etc you get.

I think this thread only is created to further increase your inflated ego of a muppet you carry around there in your lil brain.

Priz

Loyal Freddie
stop being so freaking dumb towards pip imo.. childish behavior =/

<3 pip <3

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
You see the shit floating around your head? Might as well paint a bullseye on your ass.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
pip said:

Pip tbh, on atleast 5 different guild groups vent channels iv been on.. every1 goes ''oh there's Pip, KILL'' xd
Face it, ur a legend and every1 wants a piece out of your attention whoreness

Gamah

Banned
if ure about to get zerged by mids you go for the target that mostly likley to drop rpts before you die.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
We don't like you so as soon as someone in our vent says they got you targetted everyone assists....it aint often you survive 6 casters.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe its those 3 balls hanging over your head giving you away? Maybe its because you kill me at beno bridge earlier? I took personal pleasure nearsighting your arse every time I got the chance :)

pip

Banned
:wanker: I stand on top of berk all the albs are out of range:( the min I move forward they charge lol, then I back of they back of... seem like no other mid around me matters,see mythic this is why warlocks should be given stealth:twak:

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
You have the option to get killed by a warlock in a split second...or face a hunter thats shooting for lets say 200-300 dmg... WHO would you kill first Pip?

The cloth wearing RR10 that gives nice rp's...or the hunter(s) that are lower RR and take a lot longer to kill?

Don't think it is personal for most...but just the easier option (and safer when the warlock is dead).

It's like when you see a Troll or a Kobie standing (or Luwi & Firb)...i think 90% of the people gonna pick the Kobie & Luwi first cause they seem easier (migt not be the case...).

Tank vs Caster...who will you kill first?

Think you got the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom