Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Divinia said:
Divinia i'd assume, Grandmaster daoc player bard of the age where you actually could be GOOD. Not just a retarded prydwen mongrel pressing random keystrokes to win, like you.

hahahahaha xDDD Unusual, another twat that thinks the server makes the player xD
Moron :]

'M8s!! on MY server everyone rocks but gomg, have you heard about those exaliburnites, omfg... they play with joypads and monitor turned off roffel'

Lollersausage

Banned
Divinia said:
Quite typically prydwen behaviour to post useless images because they can't type.

Seriously.. the prydwen are kiddies excal are OMFGROXSTARS shit is getting really boring now. You really think cause you clicked the lower population server your mental age gets reduced to 12 or so? Tard

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Lollersausage said:
Seriously.. the prydwen are kiddies excal are OMFGROXSTARS shit is getting really boring now. You really think cause you clicked the lower population server your mental age gets reduced to 12 or so? Tard
naah afaik ur mental age get's reduced when u pres alb or something like that :drink:

less pryd vs excal plix

PenrithRM

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
In theory, how fun would it be to run a 4man stealthgrp in odins at 5.48 in the morning? Im guessing 7/10 funnybunnyz

In theory, how fun would it be to repeatedly post shit on a public forum? Im guessing 10/10 FreddysWhinez

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to post crap like that:( Prydwen infact has a lot better stealthers then excal if u take away SBs imo as for FG alb grps of prydwen tend to be better then the excal grps if u take away AD from excal rest is kinda even steven. Atleast thats my 2 c from playing for X mill rps on both server

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
PenrithRM said:
In theory, how fun would it be to repeatedly post shit on a public forum? Im guessing 10/10 FreddysWhinez

duuuude wee need QQ on FH w/o the forums would be lost :/

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
do they ruin your fair fights or something duact?

just like you add and start buffshearing me when I dueled someone?

time to shut the fuck up hypocrite?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
you crack me up.. trying to tell me prydwen people aren't useless players with only roleplay in mind?!

yea, right.

and btw. the days when you get flamed for actually flaming is fucking sad, bring back BW.

pip

Banned
So much love in this thread:fluffle:

ibtl

The day i try to make a point and there is no qq will be the day my testicles
touch my big toes:)

Ging

Part of the furniture
all the most happening people posting in this thread Oo

censi

Can't get enough of FH
how much fun is it to get run over by karate FG in middle of decent fight.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"Grandmaster daoc player bard of the age where you actually could be GOOD."

Sorry divz0r but, almec on bard > u...

Septina

Part of the furniture
Divinia said:
you crack me up.. trying to tell me prydwen people aren't useless players with only roleplay in mind?!

yea, right.

and btw. the days when you get flamed for actually flaming is fucking sad, bring back BW.

Such
flamebait.gif

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
Divinia i'd assume, Grandmaster daoc player bard of the age where you actually could be GOOD. Not just a retarded prydwen mongrel pressing random keystrokes to win, like you.

Now thats funny :m00:

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Ronso said:
All im reading is LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA /image LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA /quote image lolz lolz LALALALALALALALALALALALALA Thread Closed

That made my day, and ur rep. :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I love the whole, "What can i say?!? I know, Hes from prydwen LOL!!!"

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
lol it takes a div to bring forth the good old flamethreads! Havent had this much fun reading a thread since bw tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom