Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
In theory, how fun would it be to run a 4man stealthgrp in odins at 5.48 in the morning? Im guessing 7/10 funnybunnyz

MrBic

Part of the furniture
How fun is it to attack someone and then when you start losing to a rr2 you run back to your caster m8's? or vanish and let the sm,healer warlock trio finish it?
Think thats just as fun as running in to 4 sth's...

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
thats almost as funneh as, going as solo ranjer on rr2 an watch what happens when ya destealth xDD thats some funneh shit happening then, sometimes it makes u day , too see how many retards there is xd

tho big hands for groove , they dident finish me off when i was watching a fg vs fg fight :D was fun!"

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
this is just fucking sad, what is freddyshouse cooming down to, wanna rep duact for a good whine thread, and what happends? guess twice... bla bla cant rep bla bla spread around... :eek7:

but who the hell to rep? no good whine, fh nazi mods chase it away as quick as flies gather around a pile of shit, so i tried to rep around random ppl to be able to rep the great duact, arthur of midguard, karate ofr0x, repped alot of random faggots, even repped bigblackclock, how sad can I get you may ask...

ok, i try to rep duact again, still say gotta spread around rep to slans that aint worth it...

:flame: BRING BACK BARRYSWORLD PLEASE!!! :flame:

Barrysworld-smiley_small.jpg

daoc aint the same without the QQ, and you all know it!

even if freddyshouse is supposed to be the same, it just aint =(
nah, time to sleep... i cant stand this!

illu

Part of the furniture
MrBic said:
How fun is it to attack someone and then when you start losing to a rr2 you run back to your caster m8's? or vanish and let the sm,healer warlock trio finish it?
Think thats just as fun as running in to 4 sth's...

Yeah but biccy - your Merc hits far too hard :> You must scare a lot of people.
With dirty tricks up + 2 guards beating on me, you killed me far too easily :> You need nerfing!
Good fun though at that Razed tower - kept doing suicide missions on the buffbot and casters. I thought you were a caster too with all that CL spell rubbish you were doing :p

Oli - Illu

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Felt ad dropping DT on you=/ ut had been a horrible night with karatez acting funny on me :( and generally getting zerged and i just wanted rr3
the hunter that was there with you the last run really dropped fast tho:worthy:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
gaaaraa why is there a FG of mids in red cloaks active at 5:11 T B H! xxD noobs cant kill anything primetime! (QQ) _.. "xD" .._

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
duact said:
In theory, how fun would it be to run a 4man stealthgrp in odins at 5.48 in the morning? Im guessing 7/10 funnybunnyz

In theory, how fun would it be to play with prydwen ppl 24/7 since cluster?

Im guessing its fun to roleplay.

Gamah

Banned
Divinia said:

Excuse me? In thorey how fun is it to own 4 excal stealthers at once because they are clueless?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Excuse me? In thorey how fun is it to own 4 excal stealthers at once because they are clueless?

No, I don't ecuse you for coming here roleplayin' all over the place, in fact, GET LOST!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:

LOL xD

Get%20a%20Clue%20MKA.JPG

Gamah

Banned
Divinia said:
No, I don't ecuse you for coming here roleplayin' all over the place, in fact, GET LOST!

Blatantly some rr6 that thinks hes uber! tis quite funny xD

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
Not the thought mincer is op you think your great gamer lol nerf mincers:twak:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
All im reading is LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA /image LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA /quote image lolz lolz LALALALALALALALALALALALALA Thread Closed

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
All im reading is LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA /image LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA /quote image lolz lolz LALALALALALALALALALALALALA Thread Closed

then maybe you should take off your off your spermgoggles to clear your vision... :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Divinia said:
Quite typically prydwen behaviour to post useless images because they can't type.

So tell us grandmaster daoc player..whos your main char?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
didnt you quit ages before the cluster, so why does it bother you that excal and pryd have merged pretty well? and why are you trolling a board for a game that you dont play? nowhere to go?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
didnt you quit ages before the cluster, so why does it bother you that excal and pryd have merged pretty well? and why are you trolling a board for a game that you dont play? nowhere to go?

Because a good baiting is always.. ehum.. good?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
So tell us grandmaster daoc player..whos your main char?

Divinia i'd assume, Grandmaster daoc player bard of the age where you actually could be GOOD. Not just a retarded prydwen mongrel pressing random keystrokes to win, like you.

Gamah

Banned
Divinia said:
Now is it? you clueless piece of shit.

Haha, could make a film out of you..

"When little kids get mad"

A little boy embarks on an adventure he never thought possible, trolling Freddyshouse, but when things start to go wrong the little boy gets mad!

contentcryingchild2cz.jpg

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Haha, could make a film out of you..

"When little kids get mad"

A little boy embarks on an adventure he never thought possible, trolling Freddyshouse, but when things start to go wrong the little boy gets mad!

So, Mr. Prydwen. What was my intention with posting here then? since you clearly know of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom