Just a tad info

A

amuse

Hi..

I just want u all to know my friend is playing on my account, so if u see me ingame (Amuse Me- 50 necro) its not realy me ;)

just so u all know, and so that my old friends wont trye to contact me if i suddenly apear on the "friends" list.

thats all ppl.

PS: i realy miss daoc, but the OLD daoc, when all the classes werent "owerpowerd" and mid wasnt 5 times as many as us

S

SoulFly Amarok

I miss the times when we had no items and mids had twilight gear -_-

S

speshneeds

hehe i remember getting my 1st Twighlight itam back in the old days, was so chuffed..

Kinda miss having to go hunt and work hard for items tbh, its all a bit too easy these days ><

B

Brunore

I remeber the lowbies in awe at gna faste when anyone pulled out a flaming sword!!1

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by amuse
Hi..

I just want u all to know, I have just been reported to GOA for being a stupid fuck admitting account sharing on a public forum, my friend is playing on my account, so if u see me ingame (Amuse Me- 50 necro) its not realy me ;)

just so u all know, and so that my old friends wont trye to contact me if i suddenly apear on the "friends" list.

thats all ppl.

PS: i realy miss daoc, but the OLD daoc, when all the classes werent "owerpowerd" and mid wasnt 5 times as many as us

nice post

- and I agree, way to easy to obtain things these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom