Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyfr

Banned
My rep suddenly droped to 3 so I started bad reping all the fools in eOT ;p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
That was K9 and STs 'ingenious' scheme to get themselves huge rep. They gave each other +rep. However as you have to 'spread it around', they had to give rep to anyone else they could find, making it +rep would defeat the whole purpose of doing it. Hence the 'just business' comment.

there was no scheme in getting good rep

giving other people negative rep was an aim though.

worked.

we werent the only ones.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
k9awya said:
there was no scheme in getting good rep

giving other people negative rep was an aim though.

worked.

we werent the only ones.

May your time in FH be brought to an end in the manner you BW time was ended. You've not changed in the slightest and when you do get banned i for one in the words of Kevin Keegan will "Love it".

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
That was K9 and STs 'ingenious' scheme to get themselves huge rep. They gave each other +rep. However as you have to 'spread it around', they had to give rep to anyone else they could find, making it +rep would defeat the whole purpose of doing it. Hence the 'just business' comment.

They also seemed to take pleasure in calling me a tard repeatedly.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:
Rep is not coming back then?
Could be in the future when they know how to sort the settings out to stop the children messing it up.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Rubric said:
May your time in FH be brought to an end in the manner you BW time was ended. You've not changed in the slightest and when you do get banned i for one in the words of Kevin Keegan will "Love it".

how have i not changed?

if i was the same as i was on bw i would have been banned within an hour of signing up to fh.

what did i post that was offensive to you anyway?

oh i gave you a few negative reps (about 3).. grow up please.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Rubric said:

Aye but keegan failed :(

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
grow up please.

This made me laugh out loud...telling someone else to 'grow up' considering that you schemed, in a not so adult manner, to abuse a system which was put in place to make it more fun for the WHOLE FH community, only to have it taken away because of this abuse, wasting the time of both the developers and moderators of these forums.

WTG!! You just made yourself look extremely silly.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The system was on the forum as default.. it has no real benefit to anyone.

Whining about a bit of negative rep is childish, simple :)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Ele said:
This made me laugh out loud...telling someone else to 'grow up' considering that you schemed, in a not so adult manner, to abuse a system which was put in place to make it more fun for the WHOLE FH community, only to have it taken away because of this abuse, wasting the time of both the developers and moderators of these forums.

WTG!! You just made yourself look extremely silly.

i dont think what happens on these forums concern the developers at vbulliten.

as for the mods it probably took less than 5 seconds to disable.

as for the scheme.. i gave bad rep to people spamming and positive to those i like.. which is what the system is designed for, the fact it was poorly designed is nothing to do with me..

edit: and yes ele was one of those private messaging me with small talk trying to be friendly and gain faction for rep.. now rep is taken away he makes an anti k9 post, funny.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
i dont think what happens on these forums concern the developers at vbulliten.

as for the mods it probably took less than 5 seconds to disable.

as for the scheme.. i gave bad rep to people spamming and positive to those i like.. which is what the system is designed for, the fact it was poorly designed is nothing to do with me..

edit: and yes ele was one of those private messaging me with small talk trying to be friendly and gain faction for rep.. now rep is taken away he makes an anti k9 post, funny.

Yes I private messaged you..because you didn't give a reason for your negative rep, I'm bothered about offending people yes, which is why I asked for an explanation, you seriously think that getting good rep bothered me?

POINT 1: If you'd taken the trouble you'd have realised that while the rep system was in place I had mine disabled from the beginning ...hence why I really don't give a shit about rep.
POINT 2: I'm female..don't ASSUME all people here are male..
POINT 3: I had a pm from a certain individual who has been connected with your collaboration that people were getting bad repped because you and him had to rep 20 people in a row to be able to re'rep someone, and my name just happened to be there.

Next time you post...make sure you have some depth to it and get your facts straight.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
when i first gave you rep it was enabled, fact! (that is right, yours isnt, get them right!)

point2! wether you are male or not its safe to assume most people are male here, daoc people especially even if they do claim to be female!

nummer3! if ST<< ! said that to you it was true for him, the reasons he does things have nothing to do with me giving you good or bad rep(oh yeah i gave you good rep too)

the people i bad repped really did make bad posts, i never gave decent people bad reps, people like sharma actually got positives, blithering idiot even got half and half negative/positives.. even though i hate him.

others got positives too.

ok. do i need any more depth. bloodly limerick competition...

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Why make a point of stating you are female, I ask?

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
when i first gave you rep it was enabled, fact! (that is right, yours isnt, get them right!)

Wrong, I only enabled my personal rep when the anon function was taken away so I could view the comments and who had made them.

What it boils down to is not the nit picky personal digs you're both making now towards me as a way to sidetrack people from your childish behaviour, but the fact you had a plan and because the comments/rep points were no longer anon, it spoiled your fun.

I won't stoop to your level however by commenting on private discussion not relevent to the topic, you were caught, you were childish <shrugs> end of story.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
not making any personal digs.. i liked the rep becoming non-anon.

you may call me childish till you are blue in the face but its funny how your attitude changes when im no longer in control of your rep, you are extremely shallow.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
ST just curious did you share the same view as K9 about giving spammers bad rep and decent people good ones and if you did, why did you give me bad rep. As I havent spammed on this board and dont think I did on BW.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
I never said you did.

well you ended up giving me -6 rep atleast (prolly -8) and not giving any +. So that was why I was curious.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I was testing the rep system, sorry ~_~

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dear oh dear - rep flaming now, not just spam..... you know this is going in the bin too don't you? :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom