Just a small vid from AD again.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Most mid groups take dmg add from shaman buffbots also or?

Actually, no. If I'm in group and someone hands out dmg adds with their buffs I whine at them, because we usually rebuff before resists and dmg adds run out, this means the buffbot dmg add will prevent me from handing out mine (because, for some odd reason, dmg add is in the aug line and not cave line, thus higher level), and I have to rebuff twice. So, no. :)

And Shike, stlong movie! 49 albs killed in 1 minute and 39 seconds owns. \o/

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
why shouldnt they buff themselves with resist buffs if that helps against pbae grps? silly to make QQ bout that becouse its the same as using bbs.... players without bbs could whine all day on these boards not having red specline buffs.

nice vid :> albs go and take mid keeps ! :)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
if its such a problem dont do it? problem solved? no?

My point was that even though we have to rebuff one extra time its well worth it in our eyes. But if mids dont wanna use then it its their problem.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
hmm so-so video I guess, but the snide, sarcastic comments at the start and end about zerging, when the albs have amassed such a force for keep taking rather reduces my respect for AD :eek:

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
willowywicca said:
hmm so-so video I guess, but the snide, sarcastic comments at the start and end about zerging, when the albs have amassed such a force for keep taking rather reduces my respect for AD :eek:

Sigh, you said it yourself Malev, it is sarcasm...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
Hard to attack some attackers on a keep with 2fg?

no1. Thats very easy to do with 1fg.

no2. As Zync said, it aint exactly a showoff. Very little "skill" involved in the instamez>mocpbaeencounters tbh as most know. Last night we ran into some semiPEcastergrp and destroyed it completely with 2 FG adds from albs. Some minute later we destroyed 2fg mids that came walsing aswell. Those was far far harder encounters but sadly I ran out of space on my HD so it didnt "get caught on tape". I just put that vid there for fun, nothing else. But since we are not worthy of your mighty respect at all it seems I will take it down. Thank you Fadeh for once again proving your attitude towards this game and reminding me how to not become. Its a game, about fun, this is not some proffessional elite sport where lots of money and a possible career is at stake like so many seem to think.

/salute

Septina

Part of the furniture
Shame ppl have to turn everything into a flamefest :[
Nice vid shike :p was well fun to watch!

And this new QQ about us getting bb resists now and then makes me chuckle tbh!
I dont see anyone QQ'ing on BaF, last time i heard they had like 3 - 4 shammy bb's 1 BD bb and 1 RM bb :x

Why wouldnt ppl get resists and such from their bb's if they got access to it and it helps em vs the enemy? :eek:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
no1. Thats very easy to do with 1fg.

no2. As Zync said, it aint exactly a showoff. Very little "skill" involved in the instamez>mocpbaeencounters tbh as most know. Last night we ran into some semiPEcastergrp and destroyed it completely with 2 FG adds from albs. Some minute later we destroyed 2fg mids that came walsing aswell. Those was far far harder encounters but sadly I ran out of space on my HD so it didnt "get caught on tape". I just put that vid there for fun, nothing else. But since we are not worthy of your mighty respect at all it seems I will take it down. Thank you Fadeh for once again proving your attitude towards this game and reminding me how to not become. Its a game, about fun, this is not some proffessional elite sport where lots of money and a possible career is at stake like so many seem to think.

/salute

Hmm, i dont get you at all tbh. When did i say i had no respect for you? As i said to Jarakin today in pm, you(as in ad) are very good and i know you can record much better fights than that and show. Tbh i cant think of any hibguild i have more respect for.

Do all people have to salute all movies or what is this? This was the second movie i dl'd from you and they both look exactly the same. You run 2fg and pbae the shit out of the attackers of crim. I just found it weird you made 2 the same. But maybe i shouldnt say anything, all get pissed. Doesnt matter what i say.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Hmm, i dont get you at all tbh. When did i say i had no respect for you? As i said to Jarakin today in pm, you(as in ad) are very good and i know you can record much better fights than that and show. Tbh i cant think of any hibguild i have more respect for.

Do all people have to salute all movies or what is this? This was the second movie i dl'd from you and they both look exactly the same. You run 2fg and pbae the shit out of the attackers of crim. I just found it weird you made 2 the same. But maybe i shouldnt say anything, all get pissed. Doesnt matter what i say.

aye u shouldnt say something...either u say good stuff about it..or u stfu thats manners imo...if a friend of urs get a new Car he like..well dont know about u but i dont go off ffs UGLY CAR etc...some need to grow up imo ;o

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:

(no flame intended here)
Well, the problem with ur statements is that even though you might speak the truth, you put it rather bluntly.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh, instead of saying:

Fadeh said:

Why not say:

"-dude, why dont you make a better vid that show some of what you are capable of?"

Every time we take down zergs I just laugh you know, these small vids are simply made for fun, nothing else. I laugh while we kill loads and I guess some that see the vid laugh too, thats the mainpoint with it. Not some showoff, I aint that kinda type and neither is anyone in the castergroup we run.

Just relax abit and try with abit less attitude, you would notice people will read what you write abit more carefully then instead of seeing you as arrogant as I think quite many do. Sure, you are rr11 and lead a very nice albgrp, but thats all. Tis still a game that we play to relax and enjoy, not NHL or something where tons of cash, career and prestige is at stake. Im sure you understand what I mean. Try to laugh alittle more mate :)

And thanks for the compliments :cheers:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:

kinda same as having perma stealther adds, no? :worthy:

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
Ramstein? (sp)
If so what album? Super soundtrack, well picked for pace of movie.

Funneh stuff in it, esp like the end where saracen/briton gets stunned and roasted Oo (below keep)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ulrych said:
Ramstein? (sp)
If so what album? Super soundtrack, well picked for pace of movie.

Funneh stuff in it, esp like the end where saracen/briton gets stunned and roasted Oo (below keep)

song is called Buch Dich from the Album Sensucht by Rammstein, take some time to look up what it means ;) Since it seems some more wanna see it I will put it up for a while more.

Hard to take down 46 albs with 2fgs? No, not really ;)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
!insult Shike-!

Shike- you perverted lump of smelly old saracen sweat!

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
song is called Buch Dich from the Album Sensucht by Rammstein, take some time to look up what it means ;) Since it seems some more wanna see it I will put it up for a while more.
[/URL]

"buck dich" means "bend over" in German, how appropriate :D

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Always fun and good rps to kill keepzergs.

before killed 40 hibs on dc with 1fg, never got it on vid though >_<. Need a proper guide to record movies, givf!

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to record on my computer and my computer got uberslow. And i mean ver very slow. Took like 3minutes to start internet explorer after.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
fungus said:
"buck dich" means "bend over" in German, how appropriate :D

hehe ;)

tis those little things that make movies fun imho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom