Just a small notice

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
There are more people reading these forums atm, than people loged in Dyvet.
:m00:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
We are all interrested in what Manisch has to say.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
You think there are alot of people reading these forums, but half of them are buff bots...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL 129 People Viewing RvR section of FH tht more than playing Dyvet altogether thats funny at 05:19pm hee hee.

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol! :D

"The firetruck is feeding upon its prey!" *wuuuh wuuuh*

"The ambulances will have to wait.."

That so reminded me of Family Guy for some reason xD

Fucking wierdo :(

:bazbeer:<3 Tbh:bazbeer:​

Himse

FH is my second home
lol! :D

"The firetruck is feeding upon its prey!" *wuuuh wuuuh*

"The ambulances will have to wait.."

That so reminded me of Family Guy for some reason xD

LOL ! quality bit :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Someone so clueless like you shouldn't respond to me this way. For further evidence about you being not the smartest one check your thread.

Why dont you go and help ur mom with the breakfast instead of sitting here like someone who trade hes acc for sex. LOL soz my misstake :(

HAHAHAHA find it so damn fun manisch of all ppl sit here and complain about others qq bla bla list goes on and still hes the one that needs to trade/sell something to get laid, kinda pathetic? :p doesnt matter what he post on FH he will always be under the line

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Why dont you go and help ur mom with the breakfast instead of sitting here like someone who trade hes acc for sex. LOL soz my misstake :(

HAHAHAHA find it so damn fun manisch of all ppl sit here and complain about others qq bla bla list goes on and still hes the one that needs to trade/sell something to get laid, kinda pathetic? :p doesnt matter what he post on FH he will always be under the line

That made fuck all sense. Insert coin, try again.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
he could insert a bag of coins and still wouldnt make sense :p

Or then again it might be that Manisch is too stupid to understand what Netcode is saying and this is his standard reply.

Gamah

Banned
Where else on Earth could you get a faggoty German prick like Manisch operating with impunity to people punching him in the face over and over until his face looks like a tramps dirty anus?

Where else I ask ye!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Someone so clueless like you shouldn't respond to me this way. For further evidence about you being not the smartest one check your thread.

Indeed I thanked you for the info, for which I was grateful.

If you really want to act the smart-arse, I shall do the same. It should be 'someone so clueless *as* you shouldn't respond to me *in* this way.'

For further evidence you're not the smartest one re-read your own threads and hit yourself.

You're still a cock on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom