Jury duty...

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
so... my dads got jury duty next week.... and all of a sudden he's got the flu, after serveral bad jokes about him trying to 'skip' it, i started thinking... how would you 'skip' it?

my mum got out of it cause you had permission... coz she's a full time mum(stupid reason tbh)

anyway... my twisted logic is, if you poisened yourself and thus hospitalized would you be forsed to go in... eventhough essentually without 24 hour care you would die... and then someone would have to take the blame
or even suffered a heart attack and enterd a coma of some kind...
or was at the buizness end of a speeding car, breaking almost every bone in your body

so, any one avoided jury duty? with or without 'permission'

Tilda

personally I'd jump at the chance to do jury duty, however, I'm a law student so my perspective is someone wonky.
The easiest way to get out, is to turn up, and as you walk, say to the usher, "I always find them guilty to make up for the ones that get away" Hey presto, you're on your way home.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
personally I'd jump at the chance to do jury duty, however, I'm a law student so my perspective is someone wonky.
The easiest way to get out, is to turn up, and as you walk, say to the usher, "I always find them guilty to make up for the ones that get away" Hey presto, you're on your way home.

rofl... is that proven?

same with me however, im very interesting in those forensic programs... would love to see a live one

Chronictank

FH is my second home
psyco said:
rofl... is that proven?

same with me however, im very interesting in those forensic programs... would love to see a live one
all you need to get them to believe is you cant make a fair verdict and they have to replace you by law afaik
Tilda will probably be able to elaborate

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
just go in, look exited, go to the judge and say "FINALLY! ill be able to be a jurymember.. i always thought id be a excellent jurymember coz i can tell if anyones guilty just by looking at them! its a gift!"

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
lol... your a female then i guess? they think there gods gift:p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Jump to your feet in the court after the first 12 seconds of the defense lawyer's opening presentation and point at the defendant screaming "HIM! The voices told me HE DID IT!"

hel-LO, taxi home.

Marc

FH is my second home
I was ill when I had to do it years ago.

But im a double hard bastard so I did it anyway. Wasnt going to miss the chance to send some poor fucker down. Was a case about male rape. Was a bit disgusting. Had to go to these shady digs where all the male gang bangs used to take place.

He was guilty as sin anyway.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If your ill you can skip it but they will re-arrange another time to do it i think

what happens if you got a holiday already booked?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Go in, put a letter on your seat saying "He's guilty, im off home now"...

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I was ill when I had to do it years ago.

But im a double hard bastard so I did it anyway. Wasnt going to miss the chance to send some poor fucker down. Was a case about male rape. Was a bit disgusting. Had to go to these shady digs where all the male gang bangs used to take place.

He was guilty as sin anyway.

you have to do do reasearch or was that initative?:p

Marc

FH is my second home
psyco said:
you have to do do reasearch or was that initative?:p

lols! No, they took all the jurors to the "scene of the crime"

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
id do jury duty. and for people who want to see it in action, just go and sit in on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom