Jupitus

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Afternoon Jup. It was kind of you to point out the other day that you were doing so well in the StockTrader.
I now therefore point out you have some considerable catching up to do with my mastery.
Bonsoir!

rynnor

Rockhound
I appear to be number 1 - not for long I'm sure tho...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The rankings don't seem to make any sense at all, it's just a random list.

mine is worth 5.5k and I am mid table.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah - I made a couple of really shite calls :D

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
The ass kicking is relentless Jup. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Been getting killed on my Glaxo shares for a while now but ARM is up almost 15% since the start, I should have lumped on them hard.

rynnor

Rockhound
35% growth on my initial shares - damnit wish I had bought them now :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Anyone investing in banks when they crash is going to make money ;) Should be taken out of the equation.

I was in SAGE.L for a little while, then moved to BAE.L and staying there for a while, seems to be nice and stable. Going to be doing some re-working when my BAE.L stock hits a 6k value, then will dump 1k into my next company, I have an idea or two.

rynnor

Rockhound
Anyone investing in banks when they crash is going to make money ;) Should be taken out of the equation.

They weren't crashing a few months ago - what this shows is their gradual recovery some 4 years after they bottomed out. All good stock moves are obvious afterwards :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Supermarkets! Buy mid month, cash in end of the month. 10% return in little over a month.

Thats the only trick I have found!

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly hates me for the love of smallcaps. Haven't got one wrong yet. Shame my FH portfolio is kicking my real life one's arse. Although that's purely because of one single stock which I retain and am STILL confident in (sadly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom