jupitus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Jupitus said:
Get back to posting in English please, as per the rules, and grats Korgan, you win a perma ban for doubting my sincerity in rule enforcement.

your on crack or somthing? :twak:
wushi obv provokes everyone there, Korgan was even nice enough to let wushi know he should dye his cloak :touch:

mirieth!

Banned
i love how pretty much everyone (especially on camlann forums) but the moderators is fine with most of the stuff people get banned for :p

Gins

Loyal Freddie
well, its not that i care about korgan, but the only thing he said was fuck off and dye your cloak imo. now in the whole thread other things were said that are worse no?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh come on cut the bullshit gins, we know what he meant,

fuck off and die with a slight change of letter is fuck off and dye, you can argue the fact he means to dye the cloak but it bears no relevance in the context of the discussion

Just cause the word is spelt slightly different, the intended meaning is still the same.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
:eek2: i honestly never even thought about that... but that way you can ban everyone no? if you start reading every word twice

Gins

Loyal Freddie
my sub has expired and as i'm going on a huge trip to australia i won't be paying for it for this week only :/ feel free to pay for my sub yourself, and you can have all the cash i have on camlann and pryd

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Code of Conduct said:
Important note.

We know how smart a lot of you are. We realise that by defining rules we empower some bright sparks to dance between them, flaunt them by not quite breaching them. Users we think are simply provoking the mods or testing the flexibility of the rules will be banned. Yes, that sounds harsh, but it's the policy. Whether that's a permanent ban or temporary is up to us. Put simply, these rules are still guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any user's access at any time.

<snip>

Death threats.

Feedback suggests that some users may not consider people saying 'go and die IRL' to be very offensive. However, we (that is the FreddysHouse owners, admins and mods) do find it to be in direct opposition to the gaming community atmosphere we wish to encourage. There is also a history dating back a long way where this trend first started and, frankly, got pretty damned ugly. Therefore any user engaging in this kind of posting will be banned for a minimum of 1 week. When we set this ban, the moderator in question will review the user's posting history. If, in general, they are a user who posts constructively, does not simply flame or spam, and perhaps was 'having a bad day', then it will be a 1 week ban only. If, however, the user has a history of flaming people, spamming, or generally acting irresponsibly then their ban will be a permanent one.

Please note that other death references will be treated in the same manner. If what you say is tantamount to saying 'die' then you will receive the above treatment. For example, saying 'go and lie on the autobahn' is effectively saying 'go die' and will be treated as such. For obvious reasons we cannot think of every possible comment you imaginative wonders will come up with, so get use your common sense and understand that even a borderline situation will be treated the same way.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom