juno sound track

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok so i really liked the film and loved the soundtrack so i obtained some tracks by Kimya Dawson (the main chick that does the songs from Juno) and i am rather enjoying them nice fresh quirky folkey style (bloody love the vampire some \o/) she does some solos and some with her bands Antsy Pants and her other one The Moldy Peaches.

its not often that i check out new music, and its even less often that i enjoy it so thought this event needed marking for psoterity, anyhoo if you havent seen the film i recommend it and if your of a mind to check out some of the music i really really like the vampire song and the wanderers wandering daughter (tbh i prefer the version of Anyone else but you thats sung but the gal and bloke in the film rather than the kimya dawson version.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The guy singing anyone else but you in the film with Kimya is Adam Green out of the Moldy Peaches who is a massive legend.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't be that "massive" as moldy peaches and this adam ant doesn't ring one bell.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Off Topic, sorry ez. Dont punch me :(

but

i got your post card Tohtori! haha :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ezteq, I actually liked the movie AND I know who "Adam and The Ants" actually are :p Was a good film, might check the track listing to see if there's anything I actually like on there :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
sonic youth - superstar.. it is also on the juno OST.. fuckin great

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Still play the soundtrack CD in my car now, i got it after i saw the film, its great

'i like my new bunny suit, when i wear it i feel cute'

*Hmmm....might change my sig to that*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiminy doo dah! where the heck have you been young man? your grounded!

<-- knows who adam and the ants are also...and knows the words to stand and deliver...and the dance :D

russell

FH is my second home
Me too me too!
Loved Juno and loved the soundtrack. I had a big crush on Jason Bateman when I was a kid from the tea time series 'Its your move'. Great film as it wasnt a cliche teenage pregnancy film. Thought Ellen Page was fascinating.

Anyhow back to the music... I have always liked the Velvet Underground and The Kinks. Belle and Sebastian are very good too. My fav tracks are 'So nice so smart' and 'Tree Hugger'

The kids love 'Vampire' and demand it all the time along with 'Monster' The Automatic, makes a change from High School Fucking Musical.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Agree with overhyped there. It wasn't that different from the N amount of similar, "look at me i'm a girl who does't give a f*ck" out there.

Change the name to Myspace the Movie, add a few emos and tadaa!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Toht, I was one of the few who DIDN'T see it in the cinemas and had no idea what it was when it came out. Saw it and liked it, no pre-assumptions on that is a good thing. :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Agree with overhyped there. It wasn't that different from the N amount of similar, "look at me i'm a girl who does't give a f*ck" out there.

Change the name to Myspace the Movie, add a few emos and tadaa!
that doesnt make it less bad though? most movies are alike in one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom