junglemap ready in one or two days ! ! ! three more screenies the last ones !

O

old.crashpaddy

lol waddy

looks like you and legs should do a hotel map so you and p!nky can hook up :sex::whip::sex::whip: lol

O

old.legswideopen

nah its a huge bajoran city :O)

heheh oooo naughty paddy!:D
nah next map is going to be the big un
its a bajoran city,and i mean a CITY!
im offline for a while now so take care guys
and hope you all like the map :)

O

old.legswideopen

thanks starman

starman that is excellent thank you so very much
:clap:

O

old.P!nKY

kewl, now all i need is for ya to get ur ass on yahoo hehehehe. im baccccccccccccck hehehehe

D

Disco PhoolCat

Sadly, I'm now off working away for the week in a hotel with no broadband, so no online gaming for me
:(
How the level is fantastic, really gorgeous, a classic!
I love it, especially the flora & fauna and the atmospheric sounds that add to the, um, atmosphere.

I only gripe is that I can't see all the textures, I just get holodeck walls everywhere but that's in no way the fault of the creators, it's just me being too tight to pay nearly twenty quid for the expansion.

Where's this bar then? I'm going to have to buy some drinks - G&T's all round, Number One!

O

old.P!nKY

hey baby, im at college, i'll be online at 6pm... ish hehehehehe. no work tonight. im all yours.

:/

oh btw loved the demo hehe.. you crazy thing :)

oh and btw, whatcha think about making that demo for a tour of jungle map?

can be done... but shall we be cruel and let them figure things out for theirself? hehe

oh and i send ya my full demo tonight? :/ hehe oh well we find out hehe.

Anddddddddddddddddd last but not least...

ive been looking around the web sites for free web space, no pop ups maybe... hehe for the clan thingy

D

Disco PhoolCat

Re: bar / expansionpack / textures

Originally posted by wadada
yeah the bar and dancefloor is the secret you must find yourself lol. still not have expansionpack ? lol wel it's nice to have it you also can play specialities and other thingy's , ashame you cannot see all textures it's beautifull to see everything, i tried without expansionpack and only patch 1.20 but i can see all textures i dunno what the problem is with some guys there computers or vidcard or whatever but map is fine with me , buy that damned EXPANSIONPACK !!! :p LOL

Hmm, I shall explore further at the w/e - I'm home fri pm but Friday Night Is BUFFY NIGHT!!! so beer & munchies & sofa with DaMousie for me.

As for the XPack - someone tell me where to get it on it's own for reasonable money & I'll get it - promise! I can only find it in the bundle with EF for twenty squid.:(

O

old.legswideopen

damn sorry disco

sorry about that disco (and others)
for using that damn rock texture from the Expansion pack.
i know disco they are selling both the original and addon for 19.99.

D

Disco PhoolCat

Re: damn sorry disco

Originally posted by legswideopen
sorry about that disco (and others)
for using that damn rock texture from the Expansion pack.
i know disco they are selling both the original and addon for 19.99.

Hey, no apology necessary on my account, m8, but maybe in future a tag of some sort on files that do use XPack tex?

s33 j00 L8r
h4v3 @ n1c3 d@y

D

Disco PhoolCat

WayHay

Found It!

What can I say, guys - I thought my gob was smacked before, & then I found the secret! This is what it's all about!!! Sipping a Pina Colada in the pool :sigh: Drying off & getting down in the cage downstairs...

And you even remembered the loos - how thoughtful!!!

btw, the barman said you're out of Bacardi, mon :hic::sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom