jungle finally working

W

wadada

yeah cool :p jungle is finally running on server 5 and 6

thanks to the people who made it work !

=[wadada]=

D

Disco PhoolCat

WayHay! See you there - mine's a Bacardi Spice & Coke!

Cock Locked & ready to Rock!!!!

O

old.gts1

Recently downloaded Jungle - and Padcentral - but both maps have the same prob: Some of the surface textures are missing on my set up - I get white walls with a grid of black lines.
Is there some setting I need to change?

W

wadada

re missing textures

no my friend , the only thing you have to do is buy the expansionpack, then everything is just fine.

=[wadada]=

D

Disco PhoolCat

Same as me - you need to get the Expansion Pack! Apparently it's well worth it but I'm too tight to lay out £20 for the double pack of EF & the XPack together.:mad:

M

mr.Blacky

its not in the patch then? just wondering

O

old.gts1

Cheers for the info.
I had been led to believe that the expansion pack was not needed, as most of it was covered by the patch and dowloadable maps. Guess I'll have to get it afterall.
What I can see of Jungle looks very good - and other maps like padkitchen & padgarden work fine anyway...

O

old.Dreadnought

the xpansion brings u about 25 multiplayer maps...the single player stuff like captain proton etc... and quite a few textures... these are what u dont get in the 1.2 patch...

u do get the update, jeri ryan voice pack and the 12 skins... but thats it...oh and te xpansion also has 5 new game modes for u ;)

i wud have thought everyone wud have got it :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom