July 1993 - Apoplexy

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Apoplexy​

Apoplexy stalks into the corner. Looks around, finds the face of a masked marauder. Marauder’s face grinned like a smug man full of mirth after too much good whiskey. That whiskey girl sitting in the corner of the bar – the feminine tantric itching frisky with her piano teeth and fake luring smile. The uptown bitch sitting alone smoking at some far table of the room. Apoplexy orders a beer from our first unfortunate. Diligently listening to every word in the room. Marauder all confident yet compliant to Apoplexies whim. The mask is but a small tool of our man’s armour. For you all here, I’ll spell it out – there is no time like the present.

A is for apathy.
P is for perfect murder.
O is for Oh yeah, gonna get you my son.
P is for the pistol he’s gonna use.
L is for love, what else could it be when it is full of feigned whims.
E is for enthusiasm that needs to get the job done.
X is for the mark I can see on your forehead you fool
Y is for you had better run now, before you end up dead.

Reaching out for his colt six-barrel shooter and lovingly caressing its handle. Observing his prey, the saloon. The contempt boils to the surface. The anger, the revenge causes a gnarled face of our protagonist as he remembers the pain suffered from old foes. Desisting, resisting but the train is a coming. The barmaid is the first down to eat his next order. His great arms turn with an almost suffocating love to the frisky tantric whore. Shooting her down with a tear of mercy dripping from the mask as he watches blood and membrane seep from her head. Kneeling down he gives her one last embrace. Apoplexies murdered again. Apoplexies murdered again. Singing aloud to a chorus of his own name with a smile laced with bourbon. He turns for more blood.

A is for activity with which I will move on to our next victim – whiskey girl.
P is for purple. The blood mosaic now drying on the floor.
O is for the nonchalant, ‘Oh I got the job done’.
P is for progress, how else may I narrate this to you?
L is for the lure of the dead female once lovely whore and the betrayal of her eyes.
E is for execution - well that is her name.
X is for the x-rated sex about to take place with that cute lil uptown loner bitch too good for everyone even herself – yet besotted by her eye locking embrace. After bloodlust sated.
Y is for you sucker, she trapped you. Oh really, she has, has she?

The executive place where uptown bitch sits, now more comfortable than a hot bathtub fulla Radox on a hot summer’s day. The sulphur and brimstone emanating from Apoplexies overcoat spreading an air of anger. The fear in her eyes, uptown bitch is holding out for a cure to kill him down in the form of minus two seven three. There is no abatement here for her as he counters her killer move while quietly the audience leaves. Apoplexy smiles.
Lulled away from his concentration as she makes yet another attempt to deceive. A button she depressed. Alerting her saviour - Law-enforcer. She enjoys one final attempt at sexual lure with a smile and betraying face. Distracted by indifference, Apoplexy succumbs. Sexual juices run a purple mosaic down his trousers – despite not realising, he has been exposed to her virulent trap. The door bursts open. The intense atmosphere broken. Surprise and horror – it’s the cops!

Just one more time, I’ll say it again, just to keep the clocks a chiming and a belling.
A is for asshole.
P is for perfect set up.
O is for over there sits the judge not long after you got caught.
P is for prosecution and no defence.
E is for enslavement and I am not enjoying it.
X is for that variable number of years your sentence will be, never mind how much more you will serve after.
Y is for you had better do something to make your escape.

Apoplexy sets about his work – the solution to all found in his name. His coolness, confidence and stillness itself breaks the bonds that chain him. Fixes on his face, the mask of the marauder. Within minutes, all participants slain. All vicious and fucked up like he’s never done before. Apoplexies murdered again. Apoplexies murdered again. Apoplexy is laughing again!

A is for apathy.
P is for purrfect murder.
O is for Oh yeah! Ima gonna get you my...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom