Judgement Day (or night)

R

Rigon-Noir-

During a long har battle to secure Cyssor we have just about completed the job when over the CR5 channel comes the msg "NC HAVE NO BASES"

I had a look, and it's true, NC didnt have one base on any continent, oh dear, what have you been doing :D

I think Friday night is a bad time to run the knitting club :p

S

Spinky

1) NC suck

2) Lack of NC using heavy assault because they're still crying about #3

3) las..Na that one's just crap and verges on whine territory ;)

4) NC suck

5) In the face of adversity, most NC run away or die, whichever comes first

etc etc until

69) Jups not been on to suicide the Gal into key enemy structures

F

Faeldawn

Most NC go down the pub on a Friday night, children obviously cant legally drink hence there are infinitely more Vanu and TR online :)

R

Rigon-Noir-

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Most NC go down the pub on a Friday night, children obviously cant legally drink hence there are infinitely more Vanu and TR online :)

Hehe, good answer :D

Except when i logged off about 30 mins later, the Empire needed Vanu :p

S

shilak

Because the NC tend to go to places where there are fights already underway, instead of capping empty continents?

Its hard to fight both the TR and VS zergs and be victorious, even when you are NC with all our uber weapons ;)

Of course if you look any deeper you will find that NC have only managed one victory in the past week across all servers! And we are led to believe that all NC are n00bs with uberweapons who cant shoot their way out of a paper bag while all TR/VS are l33t with underpowered weapons :eek7:

Anyway, enough of the sarcasm :) As long as I'm having fun then I dont really care what the overall base situation is. The territory fight is generally won by the people capping near empty bases on near empty continents while the real fight is elsewhere.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Tidus Morgahna
Hehe, good answer :D

Except when i logged off about 30 mins later, the Empire needed Vanu :p

Past their bedtime?

must..................stop................flaming.............oh peanuts, too late ;)

Users who are viewing this thread