Jox (part 2)

W

witte-

[15:33] <jox111> its so easy to end up in fgs when you lead a stealthguild, but i will try to stop those lame fgs

guess not
:m00:

J

jox

Well, I have never said I am a good stealther. I am like I am, no more no less.

Z

ztyx

What are you trying to say? that we mids need to group to stand a chance vs you infiltrators or what?
Today it's not just possible vs. infils. The 2.5 spec pts and debuffs proves it. And we also need purge to even have a shot of wielding.

Apollo we spared u once. You've never spared any1 of us. Now you can guess what we will do to u :)

A

Appollo

You have never spared me ever, and i made this post due 2 Jox being a hippocrit. Sending me pm's on irc saying these things are wrong and he wont do it again, then doing the opposite. The zerg dont bother me, im not here 2 tell ppl how they should play, just the lies tend 2 annoy me.

H

hotrat

Just gonna take this oppurtunity to thank the 2 above (Ztyx and Jox) for a wonderful fight just now.

I almost managed to cast my insta stun, but Ztyx adding for the last hit meant I died before stun ran out. Seems SB's are indeed gimped ! :)

A

Aussie-

gem.jpg

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by ztyx
What are you trying to say? that we mids need to group to stand a chance vs you infiltrators or what?
Today it's not just possible vs. infils. The 2.5 spec pts and debuffs proves it. And we also need purge to even have a shot of wielding.

Biggest load of crap ever!

O

old.Aragone

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Aussie-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheheh image how outlaw's screen looks like

lol at that one ... that made my day =)

Z

zmurf

lol ... it's atleast alot more closer to 'fair-play' now than pre LA 'nerf' ... kindda funny how ppl like u claim SB's r now 'gimped' and ppl like finster says he still takes down infill's mayority of time ... something just doesn't add up, as afaik ur allso higher rr than him ...

G

Gordonax

Just like Albs need SoS to have a shot against your regular groups, plus purge/det to have a shot against your insta-CC. Your point is?

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by zmurf
lol ... it's atleast alot more closer to 'fair-play' now than pre LA 'nerf' ... kindda funny how ppl like u claim SB's r now 'gimped' and ppl like finster says he still takes down infill's mayority of time ... something just doesn't add up, as afaik ur allso higher rr than him ...

Never thought I'd say this but... :clap:

J

jox

Originally posted by zmurf

Well, what Ztyx is trying to say, its nothing particular realy :p just the usual dragonfang-whine that we sbs have to post from time to time...

But Finster = sz, szs are specialized to take down infiltrators, I have been sz for 2 mill and its fun, but it aint worth to give upp the most powerful tools(the cs-line) we have against all other classes just to be able to beat one of them(infils/ns).

And another reason that Finster, me and Ztyx mostly beats other infiltrators has to do with high rr(most infils seems to be rr 5 or lower), better buffs, better equipment.

So if Finster went toe to toe with a equal infil; same rr, same spec(mercitrator) I wouldnt be so sure about the outcome, and this with +10% for relics.

As it is now, it all stands and falls with the relics. We still have +10%. Imagine what will happen if the Albs took them all back? Talk about hardcore-mode for sbs/ns.

Originally posted by Apollo
You have never spared me ever, and i made this post due 2 Jox being a hippocrit. Sending me pm's on irc saying these things are wrong and he wont do it again, then doing the opposite. The zerg dont bother me, im not here 2 tell ppl how they should play, just the lies tend 2 annoy me. [/B]

And yes, I agree Elajt, I have been a bit of a hippocrit, the fact that many alb-stealthers zerg is just a bad excuse to build fgs from my side. Both me and Ztyx have no bigger problem avoiding them if we want. Guess that Absolut Citron killed my last brain cell last night. Ok, time for a big cup of coffee.

B

behatch

look,If jox wants to start a zerg he can? if you dont like one build your own and stfu,or go odins its actually quite fun there

i dont see why he should'nt start a zerg,maybe infils dont zerg but there sure as hell linger like a bad fecking smell at amg

just let is get to apk >.<

:)

A

Appollo

Originally posted by behatch
look,If jox wants to start a zerg he can? if you dont like one build your own and stfu,or go odins its actually quite fun there

i dont see why he should'nt start a zerg,maybe infils dont zerg but there sure as hell linger like a bad fecking smell at amg

just let is get to apk >.<

:)

i think u missed my point

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by jox
Well, what Ztyx is trying to say, its nothing particular realy :p just the usual dragonfang-whine that we sbs have to post from time to time...

But Finster = sz, szs are specialized to take down infiltrators, I have been sz for 2 mill and its fun, but it aint worth to give upp the most powerful tools(the cs-line) we have against all other classes just to be able to beat one of them(infils/ns).

And another reason that Finster, me and Ztyx mostly beats other infiltrators has to do with high rr(most infils seems to be rr 5 or lower), better buffs, better equipment.

So if Finster went toe to toe with a equal infil; same rr, same spec(mercitrator) I wouldnt be so sure about the outcome, and this with +10% for relics.

As it is now, it all stands and falls with the relics. We still have +10%. Imagine what will happen if the Albs took them all back? Talk about hardcore-mode for sbs/ns.

Well gotta admit i don't have THAT much info about finster's 'winning stats' so to speak, just know he claims to have more wins than losses 1on1 vs infill's, and see no reason why he should lie, so trust him ofc, don't know about RR/RR etc.

B

BidAccount

Biggest anon = Biggest crap.

I'm not anon - I just choose not to have a sig.

My experience and background has been explained in previous posts - that you are unwilling to, or incapable of, remembering is neither my problem or concern.

B

behatch

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
I'm not anon - I just choose not to have a sig.

My experience and background has been explained in previous posts - that you are unwilling to, or incapable of, remembering is neither my problem or concern.

fine ur not anon s whos ur infil?

wont tell us

conclusion=no infil just brags about being one imo :D

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by behatch
fine ur not anon s whos ur infil?

wont tell us

conclusion=no infil just brags about being one imo :D

Think what you like.

My position has been posted and made clear.

Whether you believe what characters I have or do not have is entirely irrelevant to me. If it makes you feel better then believe what you like - that I've described situations, or mentioned fights with more than 1 SB poster on these boards where there were only two, or a small number present, is obviously either my very vivid imagination, or I have the power of clairvoyance.

And think on this - that you post the name of a known character in your sig does not mean you are that characters player. Perhaps I should level the same pointless, and frankly infantile, accusation?

Users who are viewing this thread