News Jonathan Spelman injunction

rynnor

Rockhound
Son of the Environment Minister - she spent 61k trying to hush this up for him so far.

Judge who refused it went on about the pressure on young sportsmen to perform - is that a coded reference to performance enhancing drugs - in which case what a waste of money???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17155918

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People will spend what they can afford. That sum is probably nothing to her.

That said the story holds zero interest to me.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sad, if it is drug related. The money involved in sport and the pressure to perform and build muscle/bulk to make the grade cannot be accomplished by everyone so steroids get used. Nothing new just a shame they will single him out due to his mother.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not a shame at all. He's extra double fucktard stupid if he's at it, given who his mother is and given the advantages he has had in life.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Not a shame at all. He's extra double fucktard stupid if he's at it, given who his mother is and given the advantages he has had in life.

Yeah, being constantly in the public eye and followed by paparazzi must be so much fun. Hell if they had followed me around during my late teens I'd probably still be in jail now ;) Having parents in the public eye basically means you do not get a proper chance to do all the stupid things you do in your youth. I'd hate it and certainly would not be counting my blessings for having such an advantage.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Paparazzi don't follow Caroline Spelman around.

I feel for him though. Mummy wasn't about so he was handed over to a nanny - at our expense, of course. That must explain why poor poor Jonny is probably a cheating cunt.

I just don't know how he does it. I mean, every single other athlete has rich parents and an idyllic lifestyle ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Could also be an overly competitive coach, trainer pushing the kids into things they shouldn't be doing.

There's enough films, fact or fiction highlighting the win at all costs attitudes of people, the money available in most sports now probably increase the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom